+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Shelly all alone in BY deep in thought. I'm not normally a spiteful person but I hope she feels bad. I hope she feels real bad.

I am still so mad at Shelly.... I think the fight between Shelly and Jordan needed to happen. J needed to let S know she cant be walked all over, and that she was mad. The nerve of S to come back and try to get in good with her again....

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    BC they are mean nasty girls and don't want them to know in case it's something good. And Adam, well is trying to get in with his new alliance
    Adam's new alliance are the mean girls? I hope not!!

FORT Regular

K/P/A rehashing the fight between J/S.

Kalia "i've never heard someone drop so many f bombs" - Jordon actually only swore 3 or 4times but coming from her it did grab your attention.

Adam claimed that he thought Jordon would have thrown down if Rachel hadn't have stepped in. Watch the flashback, Adam doesn't move a muscle, like it was asleep lol

Kalia claimed that she would be shocked if J had gotten physical. Pinto wasn't claimed that "she's country" and Kalia states well yeah J went to a black school. Strange convo.

Lilcountriegal, did you find out what the third vote Shelley was talking about to Jordan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    Lilcountriegal, did you find out what the third vote Shelley was talking about to Jordan?
    I believe that Shelly was referring to Kalia broke the tie and was responsible for sending Jeff home.

I think she was trying to blame her vote to keep Dani on Rachel. Why...I have no idea because she was outed before the live show and she voted Jeff out. She was grasping at straws.
    wildbtfly likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Does Dani and Jeff ride over together r separate to the jury house?

I have no clue. All I saw again was when Rachel was dragging Jordan away, Shelley screamed something about "right there is the third vote" (something along those lines). No clue what she's talking about. Anyone else?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think she was trying to blame her vote to keep Dani on Rachel. Why...I have no idea because she was outed before the live show and she voted Jeff out. She was grasping at straws.
    Stupid beyotch LOL. I love her comments wait til you watch the show back and you'll see...Um nasty thing, they will see exactly what you are a lying sack of sh*t
    bearwme1 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread