+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Porshe said Rachel will take the honeymoon if thats a prize and be fine with it "since they get extra on the weekly". Are they talking about the stipend?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    So.... what are we thinking for veto? I'm thinking OTEV. And if it is, I think it's Rachel or Porsche to win...
    OTEV is usually at 5 or 6, right? Last year I think it was 6. I bet you're right, Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Porshe said Rachel will take the honeymoon if thats a prize and be fine with it "since they get extra on the weekly". Are they talking about the stipend?
    Yes they've been complaining since last night that the Vets stipend is more than the one they get

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I heard the vets get 2x the regular stipend money, but I don't know if that's true
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

OTEV is usually at 5 or 6, right? Last year I think it was 6. I bet you're right, Irish.
    Last year it was 5 - because they went from 6 to 5 on double eviction. It was the one Ragan lost that sent him home and left the Boregade + Brit

But I think it's been at 6 in the past too though
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Tilden: Honestly, if the final two end up being Porsche and Kalia, the jury ought to have the option to give the money to a charity.

Are you freaking kidding? The newbies might be the most unlikable people ever, but if they make it to F2, they earned that spot, AND the prize money that goes with it, fighting against stacked vet alliances all the way.

Last edited by JavaJo; 08-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

The newbies have no right to complain. They signed their contract.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    and if Jordan were to DOR - she would not be going to jury house to spend time with Jeff, would she? that would suck even more.
    DOR means you're quitting the game I believe. Dick did have extenuating circumstances; however, he would've been exposed to some real life issues that could've impacted the game so I can see why he couldn't return.

I hope Jordan doesn't consider DOR only because it would be unfair to her as well as those who have treated her better (Rachel and Adam). It would also give the mean girls what they want, and you don't do that.

What did they say was locked before we got FOTH? I'm still wondering if they're going to do PB today

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    DOR means you're quitting the game I believe. Dick did have extenuating circumstances; however, he would've been exposed to some real life issues that could've impacted the game so I can see why he couldn't return.
    I think I may have missed something - do we now know exactly why Dick left the game?

+ Reply to Thread