+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Proshe telling Adam about her idea to nominate him and Rachel. He is worried Jordan will win and take down Rachel. Porshe comes back with "she hasnt won ANYTHING all season. She has won NOTHING". Adam comes back with "I'm not being a dick, but you didnt win anything all season until yesterday either".
    karna68, polarpi, phills and 5 others like this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Porsche and Kalia are convinced that Jordan won't win that veto. Adam is trying to get them to just put Jordan and Rachel up together...just in case she does win.

Kalia "You really think in this state that Jordan is gonna win."

Uh huh....I do. C'mon Jordie! Show 'em what you got!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think what Shelly has become is sickening....but I also have always thought that house brings out the worst in a person (and Shelly clearly has plenty worst!). The one thing I truly believe though...as a fellow mom...is that Shelly will watch back this show and be completely ashamed of herself. She will see exactly what her daughter has seen: the kind way that Jordan has always spoken of her, and the way her real alliance was truly there for her. I hope that some of Jordan's tears are shown on TV, and the way she said she thought of Shelly as a mother figure, and how deeply betrayed she felt. I hope they show some of Shelly's nasty remarks, and unnecessary meanness. And I hope that Shelly's daughter looks at her mom just a little differently after this whole experience. She will have a lot that will be very difficult to explain to her daughter. I do think Shelly is going to realize exactly what this game cost her....and as a mom, it will come back to her tenfold.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey

I just watched the Shelley/Jordan confrontation on youtube. Shelley going to Jordan to say anything at all at that precise moment was just plain stupid and self-serving. She did something she knew perfectly well would upset Jordan, but instead of allowing her the time and space to be upset, and taking the consequences of her own actions, she barreled in there to try and make herself look/feel better--and then failed miserably at that. No one has ever, ever gotten a nice reaction from someone who's justifiably upset by beginning with the words "we'll talk when you've calmed down." It just sounds so condescending, especially coming from the person who has caused the upset in the first place. And then to yell at Jordan? There was no reason for that at all and certainly called into question who needed to calm down. Jordan is not given to shouting, which means she had to be really, really upset to go there. At that point, you just need to back off and give the other person some space. You can't demand forgiveness or mercy. It's something the other person has to decide to give you, and I suspect that at some point, Jordan will forgive Shelley, simply to avoid carrying the anger around with her. But there's a huge difference between forgiving someone and feeling you can ever trust them again. If Jordan chooses to be suspicious of Shelley's every move from here on out, in the game or out of it, she has sufficient reason to do so.

Though I wouldn't like to see it, I could totally understand Jordan wishing to go to the jury house at this point. She's already won the game once, so she has nothing to prove. Jeff has won $15,000 so far this season, and I could see Jordan winning America's choice as well. It's not like they'd be going home empty-handed, and personally, I wouldn't want to be living in that house with the mean girl alliance either. However, to give up would be to make things more difficult for the people remaining in the house who have stood by their alliance (though perhaps not as much as Jordan believes they have), and she may feel some responsibility to them too. If she leaves voluntarily, that leaves Rachel and Adam (and maybe just Rachel) to fight the mean girls on their own.

Honestly, if the final two end up being Porsche and Kalia, the jury ought to have the option to give the money to a charity. I can't stand Shelley at this point, but I could understand her getting some votes from people who felt she'd at least played the game strategically if meanly. However, I think Jordan, Adam, or even Rachel could beat any of those three in the final, if it came to that. They've just ticked off too many people, not to mention viewers. Personally, I still think it's ridiculous that Porsche hasn't gotten more reprimands from BB for stealing personal belongings and the wine, not to mention the Muscle Milk incident, for which she barely got a slap on the wrists.
    susanr342, JustJuls and kelly54 like this.

and if Jordan were to DOR - she would not be going to jury house to spend time with Jeff, would she? that would suck even more.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Kalia saying the vets are pissed because the vets didnt think that the newbies had a chance and now they're mad because they "got rid of them all". Well, last I checked, there were two laying in the house right now. And second, I dont believe the newbies picked them off.... the vets did a damn good job of picking off each other.
    Katydyd and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Yeah. I guess that's the Rachel that Ragan's gotten to know and befriend outside of the house.
    The same one that cried in the bushes (without tears) when the game did not go her way....
    The same one that acted like a lost baby when Brendon was kicked out - and had Jeff/Jordan take care of her - only to tell "her man" that no one helped her and more lies about how mean everyone was to her

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

So.... what are we thinking for veto? I'm thinking OTEV. And if it is, I think it's Rachel or Porsche to win...
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

FORT Fan

Maybe Porsche knows production too? That is wrong for everything she has done and didn't have to give anything back. Not too many people are defending P or K at this point. That says something.

FORT Fan

Would it be the morph competition since their is 6 left? They better be studying the wall R and J that is.

+ Reply to Thread