+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ereaney View Post
    You are too nice Irish!!!

I wish I could give her that credit, but I just dont trust her.....
    I think she would bulldozer Jordan if it meant she would not get her way, her wedding dress, or anything else she felt her entitled butt deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I know this is just a reality show but ....I've never disliked someone as much as Shelly!! Natalie in BB11 was not as bad as this stack of bones! The way she came at Jordan last night....and they think its funny!!
    I still think Adam takes the top spot in being the worst to people outside of game play (calling the residents in the place he worked "retards" - sorry, mental retardation doesn't mean you're stupid, it means it takes longer for you to process or learn things).

But yes, Shelly is starting to become the worst of the female contestants in rudeness.

Originally, I thought she was being sneaky like Danielle of Season 3 was. But... Danielle was charming, was loyal to Jason until the end (where she would've had Jason I think keep her or she'd honored that alliance and kept him had Lisa lost). She just got screwed by the diary room confessions.

Shelly is being mean and nasty here to be such, and this is the STUPIDEST move one can do in a game where the jury will most likely now be majority veterans. The vets have a 4-3 advantage should all four be voted out. And everyone knows Jordan in particular is flat out honest - but nice - in her opinions, and she'll tell them everything.

Shelly's ONLY chance will be to be up against Rachel now, but even now, I think it's dicey. I think even Rachel could win - and admittedly after this incident, I wouldn't be as disappointed (as at least she is a good game player).
    kelly54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I still think Adam takes the top spot in being the worst to people outside of game play (calling the residents in the place he worked "retards" - sorry, mental retardation doesn't mean you're stupid, it means it takes longer for you to process or learn things).

But yes, Shelly is starting to become the worst of the female contestants in rudeness.

Originally, I thought she was being sneaky like Danielle of Season 3 was. But... Danielle was charming, was loyal to Jason until the end (where she would've had Jason I think keep her or she'd honored that alliance and kept him had Lisa lost). She just got screwed by the diary room confessions.

Shelly is being mean and nasty here to be such, and this is the STUPIDEST move one can do in a game where the jury will most likely now be majority veterans. The vets have a 4-3 advantage should all four be voted out. And everyone knows Jordan in particular is flat out honest - but nice - in her opinions, and she'll tell them everything.

Shelly's ONLY chance will be to be up against Rachel now, but even now, I think it's dicey. I think even Rachel could win - and admittedly after this incident, I wouldn't be as disappointed (as at least she is a good game player).
    Oooh, are we playing Worst House Guest Ever? Because in that case, I'd like to nominate Chima as worse then Adam, NastaLie, or Shelly.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Whether the player's integrity changed or not this week has been much more interesting to watch than previous weeks. I don't enjoy the seasons where one side picks another off one by one. I much prefer a shake-up....I don't watch reality tv to have a lovefest....I watch it because I enjoy the trashiness.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I give a lot of credit to Rachel for that. She could have sat back and let Jordan keep going with the fight. After all, she knows that side is going after the two of them now, she could let Jordan sink herself and make herself a bigger target than Rachel.

I think that was a moment when Rachel was truly not thinking of herself, but of Jordan. It's one of the more decent things I've ever seen her do.
    Oh yeah...that was a real and true moment from Rachel and I will always be grateful to her for that. She did the right thing by getting Jordan out of that situation by "dragging Jordan around the house." And when she started crying saying "Jordan, stop it...this isn't you"....I really felt that she was genuinely concerned for Jordan and she knew that this wasn't how Jordan wanted to act. I don't know...I give her a lot of credit for doing that and for being there for Jordan all night.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I give a lot of credit to Rachel for that. She could have sat back and let Jordan keep going with the fight. After all, she knows that side is going after the two of them now, she could let Jordan sink herself and make herself a bigger target than Rachel.

I think that was a moment when Rachel was truly not thinking of herself, but of Jordan. It's one of the more decent things I've ever seen her do.
    I absolutely agree with everything you said. Rachel is tolerable when Brendan is not around and she really did show that she could stop thinking about herself for a few minutes and help out a friend
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh yeah...that was a real and true moment from Rachel and I will always be grateful to her for that. She did the right thing by getting Jordan out of that situation by "dragging Jordan around the house." And when she started crying saying "Jordan, stop it...this isn't you"....I really felt that she was genuinely concerned for Jordan and she knew that this wasn't how Jordan wanted to act. I don't know...I give her a lot of credit for doing that and for being there for Jordan all night.
    Yeah. I guess that's the Rachel that Ragan's gotten to know and befriend outside of the house.
    Mari79, Moontat and JustJuls like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

OMG... my ears are BLEEDING listening to Porshe and Kalia trying to talk over each other.
    Snapit likes this.

FORT Fan

I would vote for R as America's Player over P/S/K/D. I have always enjoyed J/J as a couple and I really like how sweet R was being to J last night.

I would love for P to put up R and A, have J win veto, use it on R so S goes up. Last night started off so good by D leaving, but took a turn for the worse.

FORT Fogey

As far as I'm concerned they're ALL behaving like a bunch of feral cats in a bag with one tiny mouse. Blech.

Zingbot for AC.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread