View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for?

Voters
108. This poll is closed
  • Adam

8 7.41%
  • Jordan

63 58.33%
  • Kalia

3 2.78%
  • Porsche

10 9.26%
  • Rachel

20 18.52%
  • Shelly

4 3.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Who are you rooting for?

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Who are you rooting for?

We're down to 6. Who do you want to see win at this point?
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Re: Who are you rooting for?

I'm mainly bummed because there isn't anyone that I really want to see win.

In the beginning, I was liking Dani, she seemed so much more mature, etc, than in her season. But then she lost power and reverted back to the whiny Daniele we knew in season 8.

I liked Jeff & Jordan just for entertainment on the feeds, but not really as game players

Kalia is just way too annoying, and Porsche is just, well, nothing

Shelly -- I know people think everyone that hates her only hates her cause she turned on J/J. I don't care about that, but I don't like the way she attacked Jordan tonight without giving Jordan at least a little time to be upset. On a personal level, just in return for that phone call she owes Jordan some time to be upset and give her some space. And she talks about setting an example for her daughter but she hid Rachel's dog and keeps lying about it. Rachel asked nicely tonight for her to give it back and Shelly continued to say she doesn't have it.

Adam... I dunno. Looks like he's floating back to the newbie side now, I can't really get behind his... well, I can't really say actions...

Rachel, although I'm glad she voted out Daniele, I just can't pull for a Rachel win.

This is the only year I can remember that we're at this point in the game and I really don't have anyone I'm pulling for.

It's frustrating

At this point, I'm voting for Rachel or Jordan. I'm going to cast my vote for Rachel only because, especially after tonight, she showed me that she can be the shoulder to cry on instead of looking for one to lay her head. She was iffy most of this season, but she is a completely different Rachel than I saw last season. For that reason alone, I'll toss her my vote.

Editing to add, while I WAS pulling for Adam (wanted a newbie to win and he was the only one left I care for after Shelley pulled a Cybil), after tonight's show, Adam really IS a floater. He floated back to the power side and left his alliance in the dust. If he had won comps, I might change my outlook, but he just seems to drift where the power is.

it was tough for me, i'm pretty much going to say Jordan (Even though i think she has to have a few miracles to get to the end) Because shes been my girl for 2 seasons.

I voted for Adam, if only because it would be fun to see the lone guy end up winning.

But at this point, I'm really rooting for "any newbie but Shelly."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I voted for Adam, if only because it would be fun to see the lone guy end up winning.

Shelly could pass for a guy, does that count? zzzzzzing!
    JLuvs, waywyrd, Rattus and 5 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

At this point all Adam has to do is sit back and let them all kill each other.

I guess that's one way to end up the last man standing.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Porsche. If not Dani, I was pulling for Porsh anyway. I'd be alright with Shelly or Kalia too if it came down to it. Anyone else is a major bleh.

I'm going with Rachel. I want Jordan just to piss Dani off but I don't see that happening with this many people in the house. Don't see it with Rachel either, but one of those two would make me happy. If it has to be a noob, I'd have to go with Kalia even though I can't stand her because when the house was full of experienced vets, she has won the most out of all the noobs. And she embedded herself into , an apparently, winning alliance.

Shelly can kiss my booty (not because she flipped but because she's become mean and I'm tired of hearing her deny that she lies) and I really don't think she needs the money. Can't root for Porsche because she won nothing until the big competitors were out of the game and Rachel was so shaken she useless. Except for one pov..tonight. Adam...eh..maybe pull for him if he starts making moves and winning things. I dont' mind the floater thing if it gets you farther but at some point you need to start playing seriously.
    jessesmom likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I really can't help but pull for Ferrari at this point. A double Jordan win would be pretty swell, but lets be realistic here.

Somehow, someway, Ferrari has managed to get herself in a great position and hasn't needed to be particularly nasty to get there. And she's generally amusing. Tonight, for example:
    Julie: "Thank you"
    Ferrari: "You're welcome!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast