View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam

8 7.41%
  • Jordan

63 58.33%
  • Kalia

3 2.78%
  • Porsche

10 9.26%
  • Rachel

20 18.52%
  • Shelly

4 3.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Who are you rooting for?

Re: Who are you rooting for?

I'm not a big fan of anyone who is left.
    I haven't cared for Jordan or Jeff this season. I can't stand Rachel.
    So, if Adam, Kalia or Porsche won, I guess I would not mind.
    I can't believe these people let Jordan and Rachel get this far. So, perhaps, none of them deserves to win.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Jordan or Rachel-I'd be happy if either one of them won!

Rachel. I've always been a fan of her since her first season and she would win, because she always had a target on her back.

I actually find it funny now that there's a lot of people supporting her, when I mean that's a good thing so I'm glad she found new fans.

It's weird though, because a few weeks ago, someone wrote that if they were to teach their kid to be a skank they would bring Rachel (Really? Sorry, but that commment made pissed off) and now there is a lot more people supporting her.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    And I guess, for me, that's what is so bewildering. She didn't really earn any of it. For some reason, people bow down at the altar of Jordan. I think she's a joke, but that's just my opinion. I know that many people are on your bandwagon, including one of my dear friends.....and I just shake my head. We don't fight about it, but she can't make it make sense to me, either. It's almost like she's in a trance.
    I know I dont get it!!! I like Jordon, but do I think she deserves the money this time? No. Rachel deserves it more because she has always been the bigger target and she fights more.

I'm not surprise about the outcome of the poll, there is alot of J/J fans here.

funny to see BB focus their attention to porsche now that there's few contestants left. I always chuckle at her diary room confessionals...does she's think she's that good of a player? She just recently woke up from her slumber and started playing a week ago lol. Whoever ends up in the final 2 should take that vegetable Adam w/them. It's safe to say he is THE WORST BB PLAYER IN HISTORY OF BB BC HE DOESN'T EXIST.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345