View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam

8 7.41%
  • Jordan

63 58.33%
  • Kalia

3 2.78%
  • Porsche

10 9.26%
  • Rachel

20 18.52%
  • Shelly

4 3.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Who are you rooting for?

Re: Who are you rooting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I like Brendan-less Rachel. She's been much more likeable since he left the 2nd time.
    Also, I've always had a soft spot for the underdog. Rachel has been targeted since Day 1, plus she gets the majority of the trash talk & hatred. She's kind of like the cold sore that just won't go away. I'd love to see her win just to make all the haters mad.
    I never thought I would ever like Rachel but she's a whole different person without Brendan up her ass. I would love to think maybe Brendan is a different person outside the house but I really doubt it. After hearing the interview from his Ex last year he sounds like he's the same person inside and outside the BB house. I wish Rachel would wake up to the fact that he is wrong for her but I don't see that happening, unfortunitley.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    At this point I'm hoping for another Pandora's Box that Britney pops out of, allowing her to enter the game and win the season as payback for being duped by the Bruhgade.

This season is ruined, nothing left to save.
    You are so right.

I'm never really a fan of any of the contestants, they're all just snark fodder as far as I'm concerned. What I am/was a fan of is the game -- the strategy, the game play, the social experiment of it all. The physical competitions are great, but the strategy and mind games are way better. Now I just have to ask myself what's the point?

In much the same vein as the if a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it still make any noise? question, I now have to ask myself about Big Brother -- if the show is manipulated in such a way that every time you're in danger of being eliminated, they throw in a new twist to save you, have you really won anything? Basically all you did was answer the phone when BB called to invite you back and wait for them to write you a paycheck. The money would be nice, but there's no satisfaction in that victory.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am rooting for ANY newbie. No Jordan. No Rachel.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I voted for Rachel in the poll. I want her and Jordan to be final two. If not them, then Adam, then Shelly. Both Kalia and Porsche are useless and annoying to me. I really don't want them in the final two. Yuck. They get on my last nerve; even the way they speak is irritating.

I was against Rachel from the start and was pulling for whoever would take her out. I wasn't really wanting Jordan to win again but I realized the other day that there is no one left that I really want to win. I also realized that there are people there that I would vote against if they were up against Rachel, that is really surprising to me as she is my all-time least favorite.

so I guess I want:

1. Adam
    2. Jordan
    3. Porsche
    4. Rachel
    5. Kalia
    6. Shelly

Rachel or Jordan, if not one of them then Adam.

jordan doesn't deserve it..weak in competitions, just rides jeff/rachel's coattails. Winning based on having a "social-game" is horsesh*t. imo, Rachel deserves it..she's been playing the game since day 1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee View Post
    jordan doesn't deserve it..weak in competitions, just rides jeff/rachel's coattails. Winning based on having a "social-game" is horsesh*t. imo, Rachel deserves it..she's been playing the game since day 1.
    If Jeff and/or Rachel weren't there pulling her arse along by winning competitions, Jordan's social game wouldn't matter. She'd be in the jury house already with her nice social game, or evicted pre-jury. They've carried her too far into the competition, and NOW her social game is going to really benefit her, with jury votes.

Rachel has kept herself there because she's just so danged nasty that if she hadn't won competitions, she'd be gone to jury already, or an early boot. And with her surly goodbye messages, I think she's forgotten about jury votes.

Sheesh, this is the best we've got this season? I want a do-over.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jordan does not use her body (physical skills, if any) or her brain. I am just amazed at how she just seems to just vegetate. Both can be improved upon with usage, but nobody requires of her (least of all, herself) that she do that. It's always a shock when she expresses a coherent thought. It's not that she can't do it....she just doesn't.

Too much stress, I guess.

I'd hate to see Adam win this game.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Rachel and Jordan were talking this morning, Jordan was saying again how she feels bad she's not doing well in comps. Rachel stressed again how important her social game was, and said she totally needed Jordan there, that she does so much better when she has a partner and knows there is someone depending on her.

I remember Jeff saying this during their original season too - he was always telling Jordan "you make me smile every day" and he said that in his exit interview to Julie too.

Sometimes it's important having a teammate that you know is there supporting you.
    Katydyd and JavaJo like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast