+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Screencaps

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Screencaps

why in the world would they go up to see the HOH room! Damn Jordan is even pretty when she is crying!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu View Post
    why in the world would they go up to see the HOH room! Damn Jordan is even pretty when she is crying!
    She is absolutely gorgeous and that is why all the mean girls hate her. Shelly is old, wrinkly, and disgusting. Porsche gained weight since in the house and ugly.then there is Kalia...enough said. They can't hold a candle to her on their best day and her worst day
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    She is absolutely gorgeous and that is why all the mean girls hate her. Shelly is old, wrinkly, and disgusting. Porsche gained weight since in the house and ugly.then there is Kalia...enough said. They can't hold a candle to her on their best day and her worst day
    The mean girls don't hate Jordan. Nobody does, she is clearly innocent and sweet..except for that one week where she had a bit of a mood. Jordan was tied to Jeff and any heat she may have gotten was because of that. If there was any girl that was hated because of her looks it was Cassie

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle View Post
    The mean girls don't hate Jordan. Nobody does, she is clearly innocent and sweet..except for that one week where she had a bit of a mood. Jordan was tied to Jeff and any heat she may have gotten was because of that. If there was any girl that was hated because of her looks it was Cassie
    what in the world are you talking about? They bash Jordan all the time!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle View Post
    seriously??? They are on Jordan's case all the time. They trash her every chance they get
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12