+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 81 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/25 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

I am trying to catch up.. And going back to read lasts nights posts from everyone... I guess there was a major drama... Was Shelly found out and I think Rachels vote is in the air now... Is that right Irish.. Or anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I am trying to catch up.. And going back to read lasts nights posts from everyone... I guess there was a major drama... Was Shelly found out and I think Rachels vote is in the air now... Is that right Irish.. Or anyone...
    That is my understanding also.

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    That is my understanding also.
    I hate that I am on the east coast and everything happens late at night in the house... I went to bed last night and everything was going fine and then apparantly it all came out... I got up this morning and there are so many pages to read... I am just now getting to sit down to it...

All I can say it wow and hopefully this last minute push by Dani to stir up Rachel hasn't worked.. And Rachel will realize she needs to stick with JJ and get rid of Dani.. And that if Brendon was there right now he would tell her that was the best way to go...
    NFL1 likes this.

Good god, is that Adam snoring like a freight train? I've been lucky to miss that all season.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I hate that I am on the east coast and everything happens late at night in the house... I went to bed last night and everything was going fine and then apparantly it all came out... I got up this morning and there are so many pages to read... I am just now getting to sit down to it...

All I can say it wow and hopefully this last minute push by Dani to stir up Rachel hasn't worked.. And Rachel will realize she needs to stick with JJ and get rid of Dani.. And that if Brendon was there right now he would tell her that was the best way to go...
    I went to bed early during after dark also. Man, I really missed a lot. I can't believe that Rachel would vote to keep Dani because Jeff threw a comp. He threw it to Adam. Dani voted Brendon out twice and she would side with her? That's incredible to me. Glad I have to work this afternoon. I can't wrap my mind around this. I hate that evidently, Dani's friends in production are pulling out all the stops to keep her.

... From my understanding, Adam let Jeff know he was solid with him and Jordan, and his vote was NOT swaying. He also said he thought Shellys vote had gone the other way, and Jeff agreed. I believe Raches WAS going to change her vote and blame it on Adam, but now that Adam has told Jeff all of this and Rachel knows too she cant do that. I am PRETTY SURE, but not positive, that A/R are going to vote Dani out still, and J/J will realize Shelly flipped. Rachel isnt going to make J/J mad at her and put a target on her back with them... Only way she was going to do that was IF she knew for sure Adam flipped and could place the blame on him, but she cant bc he went to Jeff. Now they know Shelly is the one who flipped, well in a round about way atleast.

P.S. SHELLY IS A WITCH!!!!! She really made me mad this week.
    bearwme1, Snapit and sonii82 like this.

how many hours until the vote...there is still time for her (or production) to stir the pot....

Alright, because everyone will hate me for this, I might as well say it now.

I respect Shelley more after this week for taking a more active role, and being smart enough to work Dani for a vote.

(ducks)
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Alright, because everyone will hate me for this, I might as well say it now.

I respect Shelley more after this week for taking a more active role, and being smart enough to work Dani for a vote.

(ducks)
    *Throws tomato at srgeman*

I could respect Shelly for making a big move, if she wasn't so damn nasty in going about it. I never would have thought she was that hateful.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 81 123456789101151 ... LastLast