+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte View Post
    Another live feed lurker decloaking....

I read a recap on another site that talked about Jeff and Adam's discussion last night. It mentioned that Jeff told Adam that after Dani is gone, they're planning to tell Shelly that she's out of the final 4 deal and he told Adam that he could decide who the 4th member would be between Porsche and Rachel. Adam seemed to respond to that and said that he thought Porsche would be easier to control.

Anyone see that? Is this an accurate description of the conversation? I found this highly interesting because this would seem to indicate that Jeff has seen the light and sees that Adam is being loyal to JJ. I was really afraid Jeff was going to pull another "let's evict Russell" move on Adam.

One more question. Does anyone remember who Brendan told Rachel to stick with after his 2nd eviction? I thought at one point he told her to grab onto Dani and the mean girls alliance, but now I'm thinking he told her to stick with JJ. I just can't remember.
    I didn't see this but....Jeff does not trust Porsche! Rachel should stick with J/J. Brendon also told her to stay in the middle.

I saw that on the other site but did not see it in person. I think J/J do really trust Adam now.

I hope Rachel doesn't flip and that Shelly is outed soon after *Dan* (please, please) goes.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    vanilla: Yeah, thats pretty accurate...Jeff was like "dude, lets just roll with it...take who ever you want to final four....Porsche, Rachel...Shelly..." And Adam said "at this point I don't trust shelly at all....it would most likely be porsche." Jeff really didn't care who it was. And I think that made Adam feel a lot better ...that he had the choice who to bring....he wasn't just stuck with Rachel or Shelly because J&J said so. And yeah....they wanted to wait until after eviction to confront Shelly....little do they know there won't be a whole lot of time.

Brendon kinda told her to stick with both. At one point he said Dani and then another said J&J.
    So Juls ...Jeff said Porsche? Dang....not good!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    vanilla: Yeah, thats pretty accurate...Jeff was like "dude, lets just roll with it...take who ever you want to final four....Porsche, Rachel...Shelly..." And Adam said "at this point I don't trust shelly at all....it would most likely be porsche." Jeff really didn't care who it was. And I think that made Adam feel a lot better ...that he had the choice who to bring....he wasn't just stuck with Rachel or Shelly because J&J said so. And yeah....they wanted to wait until after eviction to confront Shelly....little do they know there won't be a whole lot of time.

Brendon kinda told her to stick with both. At one point he said Dani and then another said J&J.
    yep -- he told her to play all sides ...

and as for there not being much time for confrontation after the vote tonight -- that's what will make it super crazy! If the "mean girls" side wins it's an easy choice of who to put up (Jeff, Rachel, Jordan combo), but if something goes wonky with the vote, the "Jeff side" will be all confused and not have enough time to get to the bottom of what happened.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    I think a Rachel and Dani finale two would be a hoot!....Kettle meet pot...pot me kettle....Who would the jury give the money to????
    If this were the choice none of the above would be my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbtfly View Post
    Watching FB of Adam and Dani's convo last night. Dani is insulting him right and left. No wonder he was pissed off!

Could you please post the time so I can use the flashback to see the drama? Thank you in advance!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    So Juls ...Jeff said Porsche? Dang....not good!
    Yeah, he told Adam to roll with who he wanted with them to the final four. Jeffs trust in Shelly is gone. And he now fully trusts Adam Which is good! I'm ok with this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    yep -- he told her to play all sides ...

and as for there not being much time for confrontation after the vote tonight -- that's what will make it super crazy! If the "mean girls" side wins it's an easy choice of who to put up (Jeff, Rachel, Jordan combo), but if something goes wonky with the vote, the "Jeff side" will be all confused and not have enough time to get to the bottom of what happened.
    Oh, I don't know about that. I think they got to the bottom of it last night. Both Adam and Rachel talked to them and both said Shelly is all over the place. I think it will be obvious. But yeah...its still gonna be crazy!
    JavaJo likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I hope Rachel sticks with J/J because playing in the middle with both sides ....has caught up with Shelly!

And for some reason I like this new Rachel.......don't shoot me!!!
    bearwme1 and Allie like this.

Why did Jeff put his jacket on!!

+ Reply to Thread