+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317172737475767778798081
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    Not trying to start a war here. But if Jeff were in the house, he would prob win this 2nd HoH tonight and shelley would be out the door........... This was the best chance they had to get Jeff out, just like this was the best chance they had to get Dani out. And I was team Dani all the way, if they hadnt gotten her out tonight, she would be in the final 2. It is a game of smart GAME moves. Just because america loves J/J doesnt mean people should be mad because someone took one of them out, and lied on her way of doing it. THIS IS BIG BROTHER
    Thank you for saying this. I liked Jeff and Jordan but this is a game. The newbies should be trying to get the veterans out and Jeff and Jordan should be the next too go. Split them up already. I am so tired of everyone acting like Jeff and Jordan can't be touched. Give me a break.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City View Post
    I like Jeff and Jordan a lot I just didn't want to see them win...it's like been there done that, rooted for them so much in their season. I just wanted something different. It's like Rob from Survivor...like him lots but I didn't want him to win
    This is how I feel. I like them but I do not want to see a veteran win. They had their shot already. Bring them back on an All Star season but not with new players. Like you, I feel the same way about Survivor.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by knrene View Post
    This is how I feel. I like them but I do not want to see a veteran win. They had their shot already. Bring them back on an All Star season but not with new players. Like you, I feel the same way about Survivor.
    I agree. I've felt this way from the very start. The way the newbies had to choose their partners in 15 minutes, where the Vets had established partners who they knew was just an unfair situation. It's actually pretty amazing the newbies seem to be in control now, but like I mentioned earlier, I think this is still way exciting. I think Jordan, Racheal, and if Dumbo Adam hadn't flipped, they had a real good shot at taking the power back. All they needed was the POV + next HOH to re-take quite a bit of power.

I can't wait until the newbies start cannibalizing each other. Now, that will be fun to watch. As for the next 2 weeks, I'm going to be sleeping at night unless R/J start annoying the hell out of the newbies. I'll check in from time to time but I'm no longer committed. Shelly had me so upset last night. I felt so bad for Jordan because she really trusted Shelly & was truly deeply hurt. I watch BB to be entertained, I could not stand Jordan's pain last night. As many have said, Karma is a ****. I hope all this comes back & kicks Shelly in the butt.
    YO MUDA likes this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

So sorry to gloat but I am soooooooo happy right now. I want Rachel gone next.
    OMG - just catching up now!!!! See ya Rachel - dont let the door hit you in the butt...........

I am sorry that Jordan has been having a hard time - she has looked so sad and hurt - hope she snaps out of it and can enjoy the rest of the game.....

Rachel is a BAD influence on Jordan and hurt her social game big time in these last weeks (since Brendon was 1st kicked out...the 1st time I mean -lol)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

He just wants a shot at americs favorite to get the 25k
    He's not a juror. He doesn't have a shot at it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He's not a juror. He doesn't have a shot at it.
    Unless they open it up to ALL of them like they did last year. Remember Kristen campaigning all over Twitter for it?
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

No, I stopped watching
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread