+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Weirdness. They are playing Foth music while showing live feeds on the HOH room. Maybe Skippy heard us and decided to give us some noise since talking is out of the question.

Yes - the sound quality is really bad today - has been since last night on selected feeds.
    Lots of times production plays the theme music in the house during the HOH lockdown. Sometimes we can hear it through the feeds, sometimes you hear the HGs humming along with it.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Lots of times production plays the theme music in the house during the HOH lockdown. Sometimes we can hear it through the feeds, sometimes you hear the HGs humming along with it.
    Guess I haven't been around during those times as this is the first time I've noticed it. I'm not complaining, but it is more hypnotic than silence.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Guess I haven't been around during those times as this is the first time I've noticed it. I'm not complaining, but it is more hypnotic than silence.
    I've gotten to where I rarely even turn on the Thursday feeds anymore!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

I think Dani will go tonight (hope)!! Rachel knows she can't beat Dani, remember how she used to tell everyone Dani would be hard to get out. Well now is her chance and she had better take it!! And Brendon will be so happy to see Dani walk in that door. Kalia would just be a halfway happy, Dani would be the full monty for Brendon!!
    nickster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I've gotten to where I rarely even turn on the Thursday feeds anymore!
    It will be a pretty boring remainder of the season if Dani goes tonight....all the remaining players will simply follow J/J with the occassional "outburst" from Rachel for dramatic effect....overall it will become a pretty lackluster season....

I for one am hoping for a game "upset" and would love to see Dani pull this move off!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Can someone tell me what was said between Rachel and Shelly this morning then. All i read on another site is Shelly kept saying stuff and Rachel basically kept going Hmmmm.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Hey all....omg...what a night! I'm still exhausted!

Irish, regarding your question about Shelly coming up to Rachel about the vote...yeah, I don't really know why Rachel wasn't upset. I think her emotions were all over the place....and frankly she did a really good job (FOR HER!) controlling them. Right after that Rachel went missing...DR? We don't know. I think she was really just trying to avoid all of them at that point....Shelly went searching for her and couldn't find her.

I really do believe that after talking to Jeff and Jordan and after seeing how upset Adam was and how FIRM he was in his vote that Rachel decided not to keep Dani. After she was outside with Adam, J&J she was cornered by Shelly and Dani....I THINK she was just playing along. And now she has her ammo against Shelly that she's wanted for awhile. I think she will let Shelly vote out Kalia and then she will be outed.

What do I Know though....
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Hey all....omg...what a night! I'm still exhausted!

Irish, regarding your question about Shelly coming up to Rachel about the vote...yeah, I don't really know why Rachel wasn't upset. I think her emotions were all over the place....and frankly she did a really good job (FOR HER!) controlling them. Right after that Rachel went missing...DR? We don't know. I think she was really just trying to avoid all of them at that point....Shelly went searching for her and couldn't find her.

I really do believe that after talking to Jeff and Jordan and after seeing how upset Adam was and how FIRM he was in his vote that Rachel decided not to keep Dani. After she was outside with Adam, J&J she was cornered by Shelly and Dani....I THINK she was just playing along. And now she has her ammo against Shelly that she's wanted for awhile. I think she will let Shelly vote out Kalia and then she will be outed.

What do I Know though....
    Been the craziest night since season 10 when we all tried to figure out who won veto and they went to bed.

Another live feed lurker decloaking....

I read a recap on another site that talked about Jeff and Adam's discussion last night. It mentioned that Jeff told Adam that after Dani is gone, they're planning to tell Shelly that she's out of the final 4 deal and he told Adam that he could decide who the 4th member would be between Porsche and Rachel. Adam seemed to respond to that and said that he thought Porsche would be easier to control.

Anyone see that? Is this an accurate description of the conversation? I found this highly interesting because this would seem to indicate that Jeff has seen the light and sees that Adam is being loyal to JJ. I was really afraid Jeff was going to pull another "let's evict Russell" move on Adam.

One more question. Does anyone remember who Brendan told Rachel to stick with after his 2nd eviction? I thought at one point he told her to grab onto Dani and the mean girls alliance, but now I'm thinking he told her to stick with JJ. I just can't remember.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

vanilla: Yeah, thats pretty accurate...Jeff was like "dude, lets just roll with it...take who ever you want to final four....Porsche, Rachel...Shelly..." And Adam said "at this point I don't trust shelly at all....it would most likely be porsche." Jeff really didn't care who it was. And I think that made Adam feel a lot better ...that he had the choice who to bring....he wasn't just stuck with Rachel or Shelly because J&J said so. And yeah....they wanted to wait until after eviction to confront Shelly....little do they know there won't be a whole lot of time.

Brendon kinda told her to stick with both. At one point he said Dani and then another said J&J.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread