+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2969707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I find it kinda funny that jokers has only updated once since Jordan and Rachel went to bed and its just saying "general chit chat in the backyard" And that site usually updates minute by minute. Even Dominic was bummed that Jeff left and said he might be rooting for Jordan now.
    I saw that on jokers. I was like oh yeah the rest of this season is going to be soooo exciting. It'll be a bunch of fake people trying to outfake each other. And nobody will even post hardly on any of the update sites, because i think quite a few of the regular updaters just don't care anymore whether they were Dani or Jeff fans, it's like Ughhhhh.
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    OK. checked my DVR. The question was:

"Were jerkey and jellybeans revealed as the Have Not food before or after the houseguests stuffed their mouths with gum".

Jordan answered after. Now... anyone know if that is right or not? lol

Gumball chewing was a VETO contest...so jerky and jelly beans would have been before since it was a Have Not food...they usually do Have Nots before Vetos...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Off limits? Meaning what? Everyone can like who they like here....just so happens a lot of us like Jordan

Nobody owed her a win. She has won. The only reason she came back this season was because Jeff wanted to....he wanted to play better than he did last time. She did it for him.
    This is the statement that I (and I think others) have a real problem with -- "she came back for him." That's a waste of a slot in the BB cast. She didn't come on the show out of her own desire to win. And now that Jeff is gone, she sits in the exact same position she did 2 years ago: all she has to do is win a couple of key competitions and she can fall into the winner's circle once again, because she's so nice and likeable.

It's interesting (especially in the Show forum) how many anti-J/J members came out of lurkdom tonight.

It would have helped Jeff before coming back and dragging her with him, if he had figured out how to play better this time. If anything, his social game was worse this year -- anyone who had his attitude who wasn't a beloved Vet would have been bounced quicker than you can say Jessie.

But this all comes back to my original dislike of the whole Vets/Newbies twist, I guess. The flaws in this season became even more obvious because one of the returning players was a former winner. Ugh. It makes me hope that they skip All-Stars next year and do an all-new house again.
    macgrl08 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Right...well I guess we have BB to thank for asking them to come back
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I agree with both you of you in certain ways. It's not like J/J were badgering BB to put them back in and let them win, so IMHO they didn't "waste" any such slot.
    But i wish it had been a full all stars season or all newbies so we all could have had a better chance of a good season.

FORT Regular

There were two former winners cast, not one. I don't know why Jordan's any more of a waste of a cast slot than someone who does nothing but eat and sing all day when she's not peeing in the hot tub, or someone who hid for the first thirty-some days due to the ridiculous golden key twist and even after that did nothing but sleep. Not to mention the stealing...

I've watched since season 1, but I'm done. A final three of Kalia, Porsche, and Shelly is too horrible and boring. I think it's funny that a Dani fan is talking about how Jeff played the game poorly. Jeff made the bold move, and it was great. He was going to go anyway as soon as that crew won HOH. I am only sorry that Jeff left before the worthless Porsche. Dani was a rancid b with a chip on her shoulder---good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by babygrl View Post
    Why is Jordan so off limits to this forum? Did the other house members owe her and Jeff a win? What did I miss? She seems to be nice enough, but she shouldn't have come if it was all about the summer with Jeff and then a half million.
    I know. I like Jordan. I think think she is adorable (especially in that tutu..lol). She seems to have a big heart. However, I could never understand why it seems like people think that the house should not try to get rid of them. I mean J/J wre a huge threat as a pair. It makes sense to at least split them up no matter how much you like them personally. I know I would not want to spend my summer locked up in the house with a bunch of lunatics (lol) if I had no chance to win. I would not want to sit there and allow the favorite win again. Jeff and Jordan should be happy that they made the jury. Plus Jeff won the other money. And of course Jordan won her season.

I guess I like the strategy and the competitiveness more than anything else. I do not feel like J/J were ones to be as snipey behind other's backs...nor hide things...or tell out and out blatant lies. If J/J/S/A had stuck together any of them had the chance to bring it home. As an alliance they were more likeable for me because of how they acted most of the time.

The immaturity....the I am so great...the strutting around in the tiny clothes....it is not impressive to me...never has been.

I will be glad to have my weekends and my evenings and mornings back...the show has become lackluster....I hope ther is someway for R/J to make it further and take out Shelly before they go....

uuuugggghhhh..I knew I should have stayed up with with y'all...now I am reading through pages and pages of fluff..Can I surmise that Porsche won the HOH? and most feel that Adam has switched his alliance (no surprise)...leaving Rachel and Jordan as the "new targets"?

I for one find all of this simply wonderful (Although I love Jeff/Jordan and think they are the cutest BB couple ever!) I am glad that the others are actually PLAYING now and taking some control. It was becomming tooo predictable until they sent Dani home and the "vets" plan began to unravel (quite quickly I may add!)

Keep up the great work posting from the live feeds (talk about a tedious boring job!)...will check in from time to time...no worky today I am off...JASON ALDEAN CONCERT TODAY!!!! whoot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Yeah Kalia said the only way she won anyways is because everyone hated Natalie, i'm thinking if you guys backstab everyone left to get to the end and leave Jordo you might be hated also
    You know, I've always felt Jordan...and even a lot of players I can't stand (yes, you Porsche!) get a bad deal here. It's strange how in this house people either "deserve" to win, or they don't. In any other competition, you either win, or you lose. In a marathon would the athlete who came out of the gate strongest and fastest deserve to win more than the person who kept a steady pace but put on a burst of speed to win in the end? If you outlast the other players you deserve to be there. The only reason Jordan made F2 was because she played enough of a social game that no one saw her as a threat and then she won in the crunch when she needed to pull it out. There was no other way she would have made F2 with the other two left. And if you make it to the end, and don't get the votes....for whatever reason....then you don't "deserve" to win regardless of your "fabulous gameplay" because the jury...for whatever reason, and yup, maybe it's because they hate you (which should tell you something there Kalia )....felt like giving the money to the other person more. Rachel was right last night when she made the comment about how maybe you just shouldn't win all the time, or be a strongest "player" or some such (can't remember her exact words) to make it to the end. Of course not, because then you become a huge threat and anyone with an ounce of sense will try and get rid of you as soon as they can. Big moves are great, but you have to make them at the right time. Dani's "big move" this season? Horrible timing. And those who make "big moves" need to remember they are filling the jury as well. Because the only person who deserves to win is the one who makes it to the end and gets the most jury votes. We can debate all over the place as to whether they should be nominated for sainthood or are a despicable excuse for a human being, but unfortunately....like them or not, if they beat everyone else and win the money, they deserve it. Unfortunately, since the likely winners at this point fall into my "like them not" category, the season just lost a ton of enjoyment for me and while I may continue watching....I probably won't like it
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread