+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I just flashbacked to the fight with Jordan and Shelly. And O.M.G! I can NOT believe Shelly came in there and yelled and got in Jordan's face like that. What nerve! Here she just went against their alliance...voted Jeff out...and she is going on about "As bad as you feel, I feel like s**t too" Really? About what? Why are you so upset? Because you made the decision to flip? Well thats your bad then! SOOOOO proud of Jordan for standing up for herself!!!! Wow, she really went at her I'm also impressed with Rachel for taking Jordan out of the situation. That was pretty intense!
    You know, it just occurred to me, when we found out who was coming back in the house this season, we were basically betting on the "big fight" participants.

At no point did Jordan ever enter that discussion, and now she and Shelly have given us the most intense fight all season. How about that.

And as decent as Rachel as being with her, I do wish Jordan had somebody better to "lean on".

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I hope even though Adam is trying to save his own butt this week he keeps J/R in the back of his mind. If he wins HOH, he has to put up Shelly no matter what. Shelly talks mad crap about Adam, saying he's disgusting, he never cleans, etc. Chow bella!
    If he keeps J/R in the back of his mind, if by some chance he were to win Veto, he could flip it around again. He'd only have to take one of them off the block and P would have to put up either S/K. Then A and whoever he took off the block would be able to vote out the other side.

Although, I seriously doubt he would stick out his neck like that. 1) He doesn't care for Rachel and it's been mentioned that he said he would put her up and 2) he probably feels that he would have a better shot getting the vets' votes in the F2 if he doesn't get his hands dirty (so he'll probably throw the comp again).

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I feel if you are going to go against your alliance, own it. Be Boston Rob, or Russell or any other huge player. Own up to it and say you did it to save yourself, to get further in the game. Don't cry about it!
    Perfect! I love the comparison!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Porshe and Kalia in the washroom.

Rachels dog is hidden in the tissue box that has disappeared for them. Rachel actually got the tissue earlier for Jordan when she was crying so much.

Porshe said Dani told her to throw it away.
    Kalia said, no don't do that. We need to get it back to her.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Porshe and Kalia in the washroom.

Rachels dog is hidden in the tissue box that has disappeared for them. Rachel actually got the tissue earlier for Jordan when she was crying so much.

Porshe said Dani told her to throw it away.
    Kalia said, no don't do that. We need to get it back to her.
    Gnatalie tried to throw something of Michele's ? away and BB made her dig it out of the trash. So...

Ok. Rachel....is it Brendon that makes her crazy? When he's around, he is always griping at her, putting her down, antagonizing her....But he's gone and she's had time to calm down and it's almost like she's been tranq'ed. If this is the real Rachel, then she seriously needs to consider giving Brendon the boot. It's just amazing the difference in her.
    JustJuls and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What I find ironic is that a Vet was the one that set in motion for all the vets to be picked off one by one.
    JavaJo likes this.

I moved the posts about Jeff's CBS.com interview to his Bio thread.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    What I find ironic is that a Vet was the one that set in motion for all the vets to be picked off one by one.
    Better: Porsche asks to be saved on the grounds that she wants to win a competition. Jeff honors that request, uses his veto on Porsche in favor of evicting Dani. First competition Porsche wins, was Jeff's last lifeline.

It would be poetic if I didn't dislike it so much.

FORT Fogey

Jeff kept telling Porsche to just show him she came to play.

I guess she did.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Is Jordan still crying?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread