+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 808
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey aliciasmommy725's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    861

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Hi everyone, kinda been lingering around here lately, not actively participating this year. My thoughts, and maybe Rachel has considered and thought about this and should keep Dani.
    Her and Dani, have won two HoH's, and if Racehl really thought about it...... It would be her best move to make a F2 deal with Dani....... the votes in jury would be

    For Dani:
    Porsche
    Kalia
    Shelley

    For Rachel:
    Brendon
    Jeff
    Jordan
    Adam

    For Rachels best interest the only person she can win against is Dani. Maybe Shelley, but she knows Shelley is prob next to go. She needs one of them to stay, and Shelley can't compete really.

  2. #52
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    22,269

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by llurgy View Post
    The queen of lurkers here
    Coming out of lurkdom just to say that I cant believe what happened last night with the Rachel/Dani/Shelley/Adam/vote out Dani/not vote out Dani stuff. I knew from reading the board that Shelly had gone over to the dark side (good on her for playing the game at last, just too bad she has to do it in such a smelly way) but after waking up this morning and seeing what had gone off overnight I am now biting my fingernails in anticipation of tonights jam packed show.
    The only thing I hate is that it isnt on until 1.30am eastern time because of preseason football and now I dont know what to do I dont think I can wait until tomorrow to see what happened but reading the boards would probably spoil the show for me, I am bummed The best show of the season and we have nearly a 5 hour delayed viewing.
    You can watch it live online. Just do a search for "watch big brother live east coast" or something like that and you'll get a bunch of links.
    llurgy likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey aliciasmommy725's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    861

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by llurgy View Post
    The queen of lurkers here
    Coming out of lurkdom just to say that I cant believe what happened last night with the Rachel/Dani/Shelley/Adam/vote out Dani/not vote out Dani stuff. I knew from reading the board that Shelly had gone over to the dark side (good on her for playing the game at last, just too bad she has to do it in such a smelly way) but after waking up this morning and seeing what had gone off overnight I am now biting my fingernails in anticipation of tonights jam packed show.
    The only thing I hate is that it isnt on until 1.30am eastern time because of preseason football and now I dont know what to do I dont think I can wait until tomorrow to see what happened but reading the boards would probably spoil the show for me, I am bummed The best show of the season and we have nearly a 5 hour delayed viewing.
    I just sent you a Private message with good news, I too am on the east coast.............
    llurgy likes this.

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey aliciasmommy725's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    861

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    Hi everyone, kinda been lingering around here lately, not actively participating this year. My thoughts, and maybe Rachel has considered and thought about this and should keep Dani.
    Her and Dani, have won two HoH's, and if Racehl really thought about it...... It would be her best move to make a F2 deal with Dani....... the votes in jury would be

    For Dani:
    Porsche
    Kalia
    Shelley

    For Rachel:
    Brendon
    Jeff
    Jordan
    Adam

    For Rachels best interest the only person she can win against is Dani. Maybe Shelley, but she knows Shelley is prob next to go. She needs one of them to stay, and Shelley can't compete really.
    Just want to be clear..... I AM NOT ON TEAM RACHEL! I am on team Dani............ hence the reason for mainly lurking this year
    RealVoyeur likes this.

  5. #55
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,221

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    Just want to be clear..... I AM NOT ON TEAM RACHEL! I am on team Dani............ hence the reason for mainly lurking this year
    Oh, you don't have to lurk. It's nice to get a different perspective. Even if most of us don't agree with you, don't let that keep you away. It's just a tv show. We won't string you up by your toes. Although we may steal your favorite stuffed animal and hide it in the toilet tank...lol
    bearwme1, Allie, Katydyd and 1 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  6. #56
    FORT Fanatic my2girlz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    488

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    YOu really thikn J/J would vote for Rachel after messing up their game if she DOES NOT vote out Dani. I don't think they will. I think if she turned on them now it would be a major (insert middle finger). That would be two votes she would not be getting. NOw if she turned on them down the road a bit it may be observed as more game play. YOu have to remember how mentally exhausting it has been for J/J to keep rachel under wraps for so long. I wouldn't blame j/j for voting personal if she turned now and kept dani.

  7. #57
    bha
    bha is offline
    Big Brother Fan bha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    645

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG, I am freaking out about the possibility of nasty Dani staying. I just read through the whole thread and I hope that Rachel doesn't flip. I will be on pins and needles the whole da*n show.
    I am hoping Rachel doesn't flip either. I really think she is just doing this to make Dani and company think she is to get back at them. She knows Shelly hid her dog and P hid some stuff of hers.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

  8. #58
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,640

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    While they were drowsing, I went away. Now I'm back to find a HOH lockdown and once again all are napping. I don't remember all HOH lockdowns being this dead from start to finish - but, this year, not a peep once everyone has gathered and found their place.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #59
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,640

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    Weirdness. They are playing Foth music while showing live feeds on the HOH room. Maybe Skippy heard us and decided to give us some noise since talking is out of the question.

    Yes - the sound quality is really bad today - has been since last night on selected feeds.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #60
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

    I don't think the votes are easily going to go that with the Rachel vs Dani showdown.

    I read thru everything that happened last night and think it was wrong of BB to tell Rachel not to hide their stuff, but her stuff has been missing for days.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.