+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I read the transcript from another site of Rachel and Dani's chat and am not convinced. Also the way she acted in the storage room...she did not say yes when asked if she was on board...she just laughed and said something about being nervous. I am visualizing her going in and voting to evict Dani then coming out ...sitting down...looking at dani and going "Zinnnnnng"

Then I am hoping Adam wins the quick HOH and we see Porsche or Kalia or Shelly evicted...then Jordan wins HOH...
    That is exactly what I am thinking.. This would be the perfect way for her to get back at Dani for Brendon... Out Shelly as a not being with them... And she would also get back at Dani and Porsche for stealing her stuff...

THis may be a more focused Rachel who instead of yelling and screaming, is getting her revenge by just saying 5 little words....
    "I vote to Evict Dani" .....
    Wouldn't that just be great if it happens that way....
    catsrule likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle View Post
    I hope you all are not getting my hopes up. Does Dani really have a chance? I see no way in hell Rachel would vote for her..ever. I know everyone else hates it, but I was just about to bail on this season if Dani was evicted. Way to go production!
    I agree with you. I did not like Dani in her first season, but she has become my favorite this season. This season has been too predictable with everyone bowing down to that skank Rachel, little miss goody two shoes Jordan (aka the queen of floaters), and the bigot Jeff. It was slightly interesting with Brendon getting voted out TWICE, but now I think it's pretty easy to see who the final 3 or 4 will be. Also makes me wonder how much influence BB has on who votes for whom. (I still think there was something fishy about the way Lawon went out and Brendon skated back in). So...I'm gonna keep up with what's happening by reading online...but I haven't been watching the last few episodes.

Ok..I just heard a whirring noise. It stopped, then started, stopped, started. I was looking all around ...at my computer, my phone...then I realized I had the feeds on and it was something in the BB house. It's official. I'm losing my mind. Big Brother does this to me every year.
    Allie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

so here's something I"m wondering about from last night -

When Rachel and Dani were talking, and Dani said she didn't think she'd have Shelly without Adam, and vice versa, Rachel said, well I don't want you to tell them you have me because I'll try to blame my vote on S or A to J/J.

Yet later, Shelly came to Rachel and said, are you really on board? Dani filled me in, etc etc.

You'd think Rachel might be mad that she asked Dani not to say anything, and Dani ran to Shelly right away and said she had Rachel???
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

When Rachel and Dani were talking, and Dani said she didn't think she'd have Shelly without Adam, and vice versa, Rachel said, well I don't want you to tell them you have me because I'll try to blame my vote on S or A to J/J.

Yet later, Shelly came to Rachel and said, are you really on board? Dani filled me in, etc etc.

You'd think Rachel might be mad that she asked Dani not to say anything, and Dani ran to Shelly right away and said she had Rachel???
    Hmmm...good question. Maybe she didn't even pick up on that or decided to scrap the idea since Adam was furious and told JJ that there was NO WAY he was voting to keep Dani.

Can I join the train of people that will be biting their finger nails off until Dani walks out the door hopefully followed by Shelly, then Jordan or Adam in charge again
    Allie likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hahaha....Shelly and Rachel the only ones up. I so hope Shelly starts spilling to Rachel and then Rachel spills to the rest of the house.

Just think....It was mid-day yesterday that Shelly hated Rachel so much. Then last night...Shelly is showing all her cards to her in storage room with Dani. Stupid Shelly but I'm lovin it....and love the idea of a Shelly breakdown at this point.

I'm sick of hearing her deny her lies in the DR. She tells so many, she don't remember what she said. Not Cool in my book.....I don't mind a liar in the house.....just tell me about it in the DR.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Newbie

Holy Cannoli Batman what happened last night? On top of being sick, I don't need Rachel flipping her vote. Rachel needs to realize that she would be the first one gone if Dani does stay right and won't need her anymore. I will be biting my nails too and since I am on the west coast...I'm looking ahead on here to see what happens before watching the show.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

I was wondering this myself Irish... Didn't that break the deal when Dani did just what Rachel told her not to do and told Shelly right away.... And when Rachel was in the storeroom she didn't commit to anything in front of Shelly... I am really wondering if Rachel is really going to do it.... THere really isn't any benefit to Rachel that I can see for Rachel to keep Dani... I don't think she is going to do it..

The queen of lurkers here
    Coming out of lurkdom just to say that I cant believe what happened last night with the Rachel/Dani/Shelley/Adam/vote out Dani/not vote out Dani stuff. I knew from reading the board that Shelly had gone over to the dark side (good on her for playing the game at last, just too bad she has to do it in such a smelly way) but after waking up this morning and seeing what had gone off overnight I am now biting my fingernails in anticipation of tonights jam packed show.
    The only thing I hate is that it isnt on until 1.30am eastern time because of preseason football and now I dont know what to do I dont think I can wait until tomorrow to see what happened but reading the boards would probably spoil the show for me, I am bummed The best show of the season and we have nearly a 5 hour delayed viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover74 View Post
    Holy Cannoli Batman what happened last night? On top of being sick, I don't need Rachel flipping her vote. Rachel needs to realize that she would be the first one gone if Dani does stay right and won't need her anymore. I will be biting my nails too and since I am on the west coast...I'm looking ahead on here to see what happens before watching the show.
    I think a Rachel and Dani finale two would be a hoot!....Kettle meet pot...pot me kettle....Who would the jury give the money to????

+ Reply to Thread