+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

If Jordan wins she should Tell all of them to not even think about coming up and making a deal with her. Id say I don't care which of you leave, but know one if you will go...fight it out among yourselves.
    bearwme1, phills, JavaJo and 1 others like this.

I wish Jordan would quit blaming herself. I feel so bad for her right now.
    bearwme1, phills and bluecontacts like this.

I didn't read the live feeds for most of this week and so I'm surprised by Shelley's behavior...My questions is: Where is the real Shelley and who is this one? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    But if Shelley is sitting in the final 2 next to J/J, how would shelley vote? She would never beat Jeff........ ever. He was her biggest threat. Now Porshe may be.
    No, their is no biggest threat, she's lost. She hasn't won a comp, which looses her B/Rs vote, and she voted out Jeff which looses J/J's vote. Against K/P, Dani would vote for one of them. Against Jordan, Jordan would have the three vet votes, but beyond that who knows. I still doubt she could beat her. Against Adam, it's a 4-3 vote against her. Against Rachel...it's a 4-3 vote against her.

I'm serious, Shelley's game just ended. She put herself in this situation.
    bearwme1 and phills like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fan

Are they playing HOH yet?

OK. Enough of this boo hooing crap. Lets get this next HOH under way. I hope Jordan and Rachel turn these emotions into determination. I would LOVE to see them wipe the smug look off P/K/S face. I hope one wins HOH, puts up Porshe and Shelley and one of the two go home, preferrably Shelley. I would LOVE for Shelley to be stuck in jury with Jeff.
    phills likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Oh please, Porsche winning HOH, Kalia winning again, someone from that side who would nominate both Jeff and Jordon. Then she could just claim that she had to evict one of them.
    Not trying to start a war here. But if Jeff were in the house, he would prob win this 2nd HoH tonight and shelley would be out the door........... This was the best chance they had to get Jeff out, just like this was the best chance they had to get Dani out. And I was team Dani all the way, if they hadnt gotten her out tonight, she would be in the final 2. It is a game of smart GAME moves. Just because america loves J/J doesnt mean people should be mad because someone took one of them out, and lied on her way of doing it. THIS IS BIG BROTHER
    babygrl and Dinahann like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elschmoopo View Post
    If Adam keeps his hands clean if/when j/r get evicted, I think he could win over Shelly. It takes 4 jury votes to win. If A/S are F2, he would probably have votes from J/J/R/B. Similar scenarios for R/S and J/S. The way I see it, the only way Shelly has a chance is if she ends up in F2 with P or K.
    Adam's not getting anywhere near F2. To do that, he'd have to win something. Not gonna happen. He's dead weight. He'll be tossed when his vote is no longer needed.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/25 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Rachel screaming about her lost dog. She wants it. They all say they dont have it. Rachel keeps saying "you evicted my fiance. You evicted Jeff. You win. the game is yours. Just give me my dog".

WTF... where is production and WHY arent they making THEM return the dog?
    I know right. Dani probably has it. When Rachel gets there she should make her give it to her by any means necessary. Porsche and Shelly both know it.

Porshe told Adam that she saw that Jeff tossed one of his shoes out of the balls onto the side. Adam told Porshe that he (Adam) was supposed to be in that last lane but Jeff asked him at the last minute to switch so Jeff could toss his balls out.

+ Reply to Thread