+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I'm with you sonii.... I had no clue. But, when you get up in the am, open up the FORT and see a 52 page discussion, you know SOMETHING happened that you missed
    I know it took me a long time to read all that and do some of it on flashback.... Dani had the whole house stirred up... ANd SHelly was stirring the pot... I am hoping that Shelly is totally outed now... And this comes back to bite her...

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I like the idea of Rachel and Shelly flipping. They're right...anyone sitting next to Jeff or Jordan in the end loses. .
    I'm not quite sure why people are saying that. Everyone in this house is using that as an excuse to get J/J out. But, EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE is going to jury. Dani is using that as an excuse... "if you go to F2 against Jordan, you would lose". Really???!? Isnt Dani the one casting the winning VOTE? its an idiotic argument for anyone to have once jury has commenced. I can see using it the first few weeks when people are evicted and go, but not now.
    andee, nickster and JavaJo like this.

Adam is up and headed into the head.

BB prodding Danielle to change her batteries. She finally throws off the covers and goes to comply. She then heads for the head. With the late night and the possible lockdowns today, I think we'll have sleeping hamsters for the majority of the daylight hours.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm not quite sure why people are saying that. Everyone in this house is using that as an excuse to get J/J out. But, EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE is going to jury. Dani is using that as an excuse... "if you go to F2 against Jordan, you would lose". Really???!? Isnt Dani the one casting the winning VOTE? its an idiotic argument for anyone to have once jury has commenced. I can see using it the first few weeks when people are evicted and go, but not now.
    Will jury members really vote for Jordan since she has already won once?

Quote Originally Posted by wildbtfly View Post
    Watching FB of Adam and Dani's convo last night. Dani is insulting him right and left. No wonder he was pissed off!
    I agree Dani totally insulted him... I watched the convo on Flashback... I don't know how he kept his cool with her... He is very patient... She has been sucking up to him.. And now that he gave her a definate firm NO.. SHe showed him her true nasty self....

Even told him I will see you in jury next week.. I would have said well so be it if I end up there thats fine... At least you will be sitting there with me.... By the way tell Brendon I said hello tomorrow and ask if he likes the gift I sent him...
    Wouldn't she be furious then...
    Snapit, nickster and wildbtfly like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I was about to type pretty much the exact same response.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Jeff was saying after it all hit the fan that Shelly is making deals all over the place... That she has 3 Final 3 deals.... Actually Jeff is wrong she has made 4 Final 3 deals....
    SHe has made F3 deals with.... Jeff, Jordan, Shelly.....
    Shelly/Dani/Porsche
    Shelly/KalialPorsche
    Shelly/Brendon/Rachel

Not counting the deals she has made to go to the end with Adam..

Shelly has played so hard, she's over-played on every hand and now, with fewer players, the hens have come to rest on her outhouse.

Two TV shows in a row they showed her denial of a B/R deal and flashbacked to her making a tentative with them. I notice she no longer yells that they need to watch the shows to see where she stands...that is now moot. Anyway, for someone with promise at the beginning she has slid down a very slippery slope and got covered in mud.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I agree Dani totally insulted him... I watched the convo on Flashback... I don't know how he kept his cool with her... He is very patient... She has been sucking up to him.. And now that he gave her a definate firm NO.. SHe showed him her true nasty self....

Even told him I will see you in jury next week.. I would have said well so be it if I end up there thats fine... At least you will be sitting there with me.... By the way tell Brendon I said hello tomorrow and ask if he likes the gift I sent him...
    Wouldn't she be furious then...
    You could tell he was struggling to keep his temper though. She couldn't brainwash him like the others so she goes straight to insulting him. Like that's gonna work. I'm liking Adam more and more.
    Realitychick likes this.

WHEW....What a night. I have to say this season is turning out to be really exciting. It will be interesting to see what Rachel actually does tonight. The fact that she talked with Jeff does seem to indicate that she is probably staying with JJ for the long haul. No matter what, this double-eviction tonight is going to set the tone for the rest of the game, so that short HOH comp tonight will be so critical. If I hear ANYBODY talking about throwing it, I say we just throw them out the door and solve the problem of which 2nd person will be leaving tonight.

+ Reply to Thread