+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Can someone tell me what was said between Rachel and Shelly this morning then. All i read on another site is Shelly kept saying stuff and Rachel basically kept going Hmmmm.
    I'm actually going to repost this question because I'm dying to know the answer too. Did anyone see the conversation between R/S?
    Mari79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendykitty View Post
    Could you please post the time so I can use the flashback to see the drama? Thank you in advance!
    It was around 2:52 am and you are very welcome!
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh, I don't know about that. I think they got to the bottom of it last night. Both Adam and Rachel talked to them and both said Shelly is all over the place. I think it will be obvious. But yeah...its still gonna be crazy!
    not if Rachel flips!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I did not see the conversation....but I think it was like general chit chat. Shelly asked Rachel is she was nervous....Rachel response was no.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    not if Rachel flips!
    Thing is, most of the time it isn't too difficult to figure out who flipped. It USUALLY doesn't take long for that information to surface via actions and games moves following the vote.

It will just really stink if this happens and J/J are taken by surprise.

not if Rachel flips!
    I don't think Rachel will flip.
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I'm actually going to repost this question because I'm dying to know the answer too. Did anyone see the conversation between R/S?
    I had it on while at work, so not 100% full attention, but from what I saw, I couldn't really tell where Rachel's head was at. Shelly said something about Rachel didn't seem nervous, Rachel said she's played the game before, Shelly says did you ever think we'd be working together, Rachel just kinda went mmmmm. They were mainly just kinda talking about the practice game and what they thought the HOH comp might be.
    Mari79 and JustJuls like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Thing is, most of the time it isn't too difficult to figure out who flipped. It USUALLY doesn't take long for that information to surface via actions and games moves following the vote.

It is not difficult if you are paying attention, which J/J have not been. Luv em, but if they are taken by surprise it is their own fault this week.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post

Yes, but what we're saying is that tonight there isn't going to be much time for game moves following the vote. They're gonna go right from the eviction into the next HOH and nominations. After the HOH comp there will only be like a couple of minutes before nomination time. Remember from past seasons - that's when people run into a bedroom, or purple room, etc, and try to figure out what to do.

You can watch it live online. Just do a search for "watch big brother live east coast" or something like that and you'll get a bunch of links.
    Thank you, I am grateful, just hope it works as my internet connection isnt very good

+ Reply to Thread