Closed Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree287Likes

Thread: 8/24 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/24 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: 8/24 Live Feed Discussion

I ask this in yesterday's post, but I'll post it in this one as well. Did Dani eat a cookie? Cam2@2:11am on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I ask this in yesterday's post, but I'll post it in this one as well. Did Dani eat a cookie? Cam2@2:11am on Wed.
    Where do we see this? Can you post a screen cap?

she definitely ate something but I couldn't tell what it was. And after they didn't do anything to Enzo last year, even if it was a cookie, they definitely won't do anything to Dani.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

I looked at it and even paused.. It looked like a dental device to me... Either a retainer, partial plate, or something like that... I don't think it was food she didn't chew after doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    she definitely ate something but I couldn't tell what it was. And after they didn't do anything to Enzo last year, even if it was a cookie, they definitely won't do anything to Dani.
    She definately put something in but I thought maybe dental because I didn't see her chew.. Watch her mouth when she does it.. There is a slight sound like a click and she uses her tongue to push it up like someone does when they put a retainer in..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-24-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Dani is making me absolutely crazy. I had to turn off BBAD because I was screaming at the tv. I didn't want my family to think I was nuts. She was treating Kalia like dirt. That poor me wench was getting old. Don't these girls see how evil they are coming off? Thursday can't come soon enough, unless Adam spills the beans & that would be fun to watch.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Regular

Yesterday, someone (sorry forgot who) pointed out that Shelly has a strong resemblance to Charlize Theron's character in Monster. I DON'T SEE SHELLY ANYMORE

So anyway...Monster is up again earlier than everyone else. My wish is for Jeff to get the f#%K out of bed today and make sure he's got a pail of water inhand to dose any fires...specifically around Adam.

I will be glad when Dani is gone... The whining and pouting and nasty comments have been in overdrive.. Dani/Kalia/Porsche together have been a really bad mix... It has gotten way worse than when it was just Dani and Kalia.... This is like watching S6 nerdherd all over again.. The stealing and hiding stuff is out of control.. And the nastiness is hard to listen too..
    And I can't believe that Shelly has stooped to this level.... SHe went from me wanting her in the F3 to wanting her out ASAP.. And at one time I would have voted for her for AC.. No way now... I am really disappointed in her more than anyone... Dani/Porsche/Kalia not surprised by... But I know no one in here saw Shelly acting like she is a 14yr old in a mean girl clique...

Shelly was cleaning and puttering around the storage room and found the chess pieces

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast