+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dani and Production

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Dani and Production

Thats because Dani knows a lot of them from before going in the house. Obviously Dani was on Season 8 and since then she has hosted comps ...and done other various things for BB.

Trust me...they don't see anyone.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Newbie

I wonder where your information is from that they don't see anyone? A few years ago it wasn't uncommon on the for the feeds to accidentally show parts of DR sessions, and they would be in there goofing off with staff....I remember Howie getting into trouble one time for saying something along the lines of, "The house would be a lot more fun of BB would let us evict who we really want".

They may not see someone in the room, but they definitely talk to them, and if Dani has friends there, it is a huge mental advantage for her. When everyone is completely isolated from the house, and she gets to talk to irl friends all the time.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

This is all a very good argument for never bringing back past house guests.

FORT Newbie

Well, after last night, it's official. Production is helping Dani. They set up a meeting between her and Rachel. Called them both into DR one after the other, and abacadabra, Rachel is going to vote to keep Dani.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

WHAT? No they didn't! Shelly stirred all of that up! I'm sure production was all very happy about it. But Shelly was the one who got that all rolling by telling Rachel that Jeff threw the veto to Adam ....the one that ended up getting Brendon backdoored. [edit]

Last edited by Arielflies; 08-25-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Frankly, I think the minute Dani entered the house, her buddies should have been removed from DR duty and given a different task for the season...maybe setting up/tearing down comps or working the little FOTH button.
    JustJuls likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLo72 View Post
    Not true, because Dani & Shelly talk about them & which ones cute etc. She said Dani has a crush on 1 of them.
    It was Shelly that said the DR guy Jeff wasn't her type but she could see where Dani would like him and that Dani has a huge crush on him. So that tells me Shelly has seen him.
    Allie likes this.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12