+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

8/1 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here from today's Transcript thread, so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

Brendon giving Rachel a pep talk about how she has to make her decisions when he's gone based on gameplay and not emotions. Fat chance of THAT
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

now Brendon prattling on to Rachel, Jordan, and Shelly about how Daniele is not making the best decision for her game if she doesn't come back to working with him and Rachel.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Brendon giving Rachel a pep talk about how she has to make her decisions when he's gone based on gameplay and not emotions. Fat chance of THAT
    Definately right on that one.. Chances are slim and none.

Brandon is totally clueless about the woman he is engaged to.

Can he BE any more clueless? I'm glad he got called to the DR so we don't have to listen to his delusions.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    now Brendon prattling on to Rachel, Jordan, and Shelly about how Daniele is not making the best decision for her game if she doesn't come back to working with him and Rachel.
    And what about his game decision to leave Rachel in the game instead of him.. That sure isn't a very bright game move either. And is based on emotion. Just the thing he is telling Rachel not to do.
    JavaJo likes this.

Trivia - POV meeting time

I'm glad they're doing this early so I'll be able to watch the fallout at work... usually it's going on later and all the drama afterwards is happening while I'm driving home after work, running errands, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    And what about his game decision to leave Rachel in the game instead of him.. That sure isn't a very bright game move either. And is based on emotion. Just the thing he is telling Rachel not to do.
    Exactly....they are such hypocrits. So many examples of them telling others what to do/not do and they do the exact same thing. LOL I totally agree that for their own game, it would probably be better to have Brendon stay since he seems to win more comps than Rachel. I am not sure what the exact tally is between them (counting last year too), but it sure seems like he wins more than her. So, it seems their best strategy would be for him to stay in the game. But, he is most likely going to sacrifice himself based mostly on his emotions for her, and her emotional breakdown that he knows will happen if he does not do that for her.

For the POV replacement, I sure hope Dani puts up Jordan as a pawn to be sure to get rid of one of the Brenchel, but if she does not put up Jordan, then I am afraid she is going to put up Shelly. If she puts up Shelly, danger could lurk because I think the other HGs are beginning to realize Shelly is more of a threat than they first thought. Let's hope no matter who goes up with the POV, that one of the Brenchel still goes. Now is the "Golden Chance" to get one of them.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-01-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Sticker - Daniele actually does understand that putting Jordan up is the best way to ensure the other person goes home. That's why she had that talk with Jordan yesterday - wanting to make sure Jordan knew that too and didn't think Daniele was being sketchy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast