+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    And what about his game decision to leave Rachel in the game instead of him.. That sure isn't a very bright game move either. And is based on emotion. Just the thing he is telling Rachel not to do.
    It doesn't make sense game wise, but Brendon doesn't really care about the game. HE didn't really want to come. He wants to finish his Thesis. You only have a certain amount of time after you start it to finish it. I doubt he'll be able to concentrate on getting it done with Rachel still in the game. He's the silliest almost PHd ever! Absolutely no common sense.
    Last edited by bearwme1; 08-01-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Sticker - Daniele actually does understand that putting Jordan up is the best way to ensure the other person goes home. That's why she had that talk with Jordan yesterday - wanting to make sure Jordan knew that too and didn't think Daniele was being sketchy
    Thanks Irish....That is really good to know. I was afraid because of the deal Dani made with J+J about next week, that Dani would feel she could not even use Jordan as a POV replacement pawn. It sounds like J+J may be OK with it, and may still not put Dani up next week if they get HOH. I hope the Dani/JJ deal holds, because I think those 3 could maybe work together again as an alliance maybe.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Sticker - Daniele actually does understand that putting Jordan up is the best way to ensure the other person goes home. That's why she had that talk with Jordan yesterday - wanting to make sure Jordan knew that too and didn't think Daniele was being sketchy
    If I were Jeff and Jordan all bets would be off with keeping Dani safe next week if she puts up Jordan. It's up to Dani to accomplish what she wants done without going back on her word to them. I would back door her next week. All while assuring her she was safe.
    JavaJo likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    If I were Jeff and Jordan all bets would be off with keeping Dani safe next week if she puts up Jordan. It's up to Dani to accomplish what she wants done without going back on her word to them. I would back door her next week. All while assuring her she was safe.
    Dani gave Jordan the choice. She told her if at any point she felt nervous about it to tell her and she'd put up someone else
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Back. Brendon took Rachel off the block.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Pretty sure Jordan is up.

ahhhh.....we have rachel crying in Brendon's arms. The whole house is like "what was that?" They're all shocked.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 08-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

yeah, sounds like Rachel put on a good act. Daniele and Kalia were trying to figure out if she knew, and they said, well if she knew it was coming then she did a great acting job
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

As expected, Dani's reaction to Brendon's big switcheroo is "Wow, this is perfect!" Kalia is happy too.

Apparently Rachel had a meltdown during it, Dani is wondering if she was acting as part of their scheme...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I don't want to watch either of these feeds. B&R and Dani & Kalia.

I can't believe that they are all this shocked at what Brendon did. It was so easy to figure out that he was going to do this. He sees himself as Rachel's knight that saved her.
    And Rachel's phony cryfest in the HN room is too much. She is such a bad actress.

+ Reply to Thread