+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    In his package Lawon said he was bisexual. But, really what are his choices? Kalia who writes sex columns, Porche who was hot to trot with Dom, or Dani who has sworn off showmances.

Adam has a girlfriend - haven't heard they are married.
    Really? I just assumed he was gay, not bisexual, because of his conversation tonight with Jordan and Shelly. Even if Adam isn't married, he just hasn't shown any interest in any of the women there, though if Tori Spelling walked in the door, that might all change.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Only if it makes me a bad person because I rewound and watched it like 5 times.
    I also imagined how much more funny it would have been if she flipped over the hassock and Jeff started humming the theme song from the old Dick Van Dyke Show. Is that worse?
    dagwood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    When everything was going down last with with Dom/Dani. Did Dani every say that she wanted to get out R/B?
    I thought it was only J/J. I feel kind of bad for R/B that they are the ones that are leaving, since they had J/Js back.
    R/B were always the targets... but they were HOH. J&J just happened to be the vulnerable team members. D tried to tell J&J that a few times but never quite got it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    .....Does it make me a bad person that I laughed when Rachel slipped and fell?
    We can blame BB for us laughing hysterically. The editing was great with the musical chairs type music playing and the way those 2 went "around + around"...and then all of a sudden...PLOP!!!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I just happened to be watching on the feeds when that happened and I immediately made note of the time for flashback and watched it a few times
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I've got to hand it to Shelly for hanging in there as long as she did with a bad back.
    Me too! She held in there a lot longer than I could have. She's a warrior.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567