+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/31 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here from today's Transcript thread, so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Adam, Shelly, Brendon & rachel talking outside. They're talking about how Kalia complains that everyone hates her, Shelly points out that she should spend more time hanging out with everyone so they can get to know her. Rachel pipes up and says "oh please, that's just her way to get pity" I guess Rachel should know since that's exactly what she does too.

Brendon saying the two people in the house with the biggest chips on their shoulder are Daniele and Kalia. I dunno, I think it's Brendon and Rachel.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

now B/R are whining about Daniele and how she's always talking about throwing competitions. They were so mad that Daniele asked them to throw that veto to Dominic.

Funny, I guess it's okay that B/R told Dominic to throw it.

Brendon keeps saying over and over that Daniele's ego will cost her the game.

it's. so. ironic.
    navybelle and JavaJo like this.

raining pretty hard now. Brendon put a trash bag over his shirt and ran around the backyard doing stupid little dances

B/R playing basketball in the rain.

Rachel: "that's goaltending!"
    Brendon: "do you even know what that is?"
    Rachel: "when you sit in front of the goal"
    Brendon: "yep"

Um, wrong you big dummy.

Oh joy, I wake up and turn the feeds on just in time for another civics lesson with Miss Shelly. Might as well go back to sleep.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Anyone else's feeds messed up? Dominic is on my feed 3.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Anyone else's feeds messed up? Dominic is on my feed 3.
    My feed 3 is just fishies.

Part of me thinks Shelly is trying to convince B/R to leave the country.
    JustJuls likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Brendon is telling Rachel that she has a better chance of doing better in the game than he would. So he is using the veto on her.

There are going to be no guys left.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I don't consider Brendon much of a man anyway, so I won't miss him.

How on earth does Rachel have a better chance, though? I'm not getting that logic.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast