+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Do we know for sure that America gets to decide which houseguest is returning, assuming one is returning in the first place? Or could they do something like have an HOH where only evicted houseguests could participate, which would put the returning player in charge and out of danger of being ousted the first week back?

I really could do without anyone coming back. I think once you're gone, you should probably stay gone. And I really don't want Dominic coming back, not because of his alliance with Dani but because of how stupidly cocky he got. I'd like to think he'd do better the second time around, but if he gets back in because he thinks he's America's favorite, I don't think that would exactly deflate his ego. I'd rather see Cassie come back, as she had the guts to tell Rachel off and never really got much of a chance to play.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

No. we don't know for sure at all. But Julie said something about finding out how we can help change the game or something.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Well that went really well. I'm glad Dani is trying to mend fences with them. Smart move.
    I know it did go well. But what I don't understand is the deal they had was that neither Jeff or Jordan would go on the block at all.. Even if they get reassured by Adam will keep her, that house turns on a whim.
    So why put Jordan at risk at all. Why not just go ahead and put Porsche up who everyone knows is Rachels ally.
    And I know she is trying to mend fences with J/J but if something amiss happens and she leaves look out!!!

It is still technically a deal breaker if Jordan goes up. Especially since no one knows that actually Brendon is using the veto on Rachel. Or am I wrong?
    I know Irish and Juls will clear this line of thinking up for me they always do... I just don't want to see Jordan on the block even if she seems willing to do it when there are other choices like floating Porsche why not let her sweat it out instead of Jordan.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

sonii - they (including Jordan) just feel like her going on the block is the best way to ensure that Rachel (although we know it will be Brendon) will go home. Dani is afraid if she puts Porsche up, it will just create another enemy for herself.

If Jordan were to go to Daniele and say, you know what, I'm just not comfortable with this, I think Daniele would not put her up. That's pretty much what she said today - she said go talk to Adam/Shelly and if at any point before the veto ceremony you feel like something sketchy is going on, let me know.

But yeah, going up on the block is never a good thing. But from Jordan's perspective, every time she went up last year as the pawn she was safe
    sonii82 likes this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Dani also felt that people might vote Porsche out over Rachel. I think that Jordan will be safe....people would be nuts to keep Rachel or Brendon over her.
    sonii82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    sonii - they (including Jordan) just feel like her going on the block is the best way to ensure that Rachel (although we know it will be Brendon) will go home. Dani is afraid if she puts Porsche up, it will just create another enemy for herself.

If Jordan were to go to Daniele and say, you know what, I'm just not comfortable with this, I think Daniele would not put her up. That's pretty much what she said today - she said go talk to Adam/Shelly and if at any point before the veto ceremony you feel like something sketchy is going on, let me know.

But yeah, going up on the block is never a good thing. But from Jordan's perspective, every time she went up last year as the pawn she was safe
    Thanks Irish. I guess I understand it all. But I really don't think you should ever be a confident volunteer to the block.. I mean how many times have we seen the pawn leave because something happened in the house between Mondays veto ceremony and Thurs. Vote. Just makes me nervous. I would never agree to it.
    And I for one would be very upset if something happened and she left.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Dani also felt that people might vote Porsche out over Rachel. I think that Jordan will be safe....people would be nuts to keep Rachel or Brendon over her.
    Thanks Juls like I said you and Irish always have an answer. I guess I am just nervous anytime she is on the block. I needed you and Irish to explain it a little better.

I know its never 100%....but out of anyone there, Jordan would be the safest, imo.
    Mari79 likes this.

Must we always watch Porsche popping zits.

Gah the feeds are awful today, either Porsche or Kalia

+ Reply to Thread