+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    maybe BB will send Dominic back in to give you more guys, Juls!
    Well....I would actually really like that....but only if Dani isn't there
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Shelly's pumping Rachel for information about if she knows who Dani is putting up. Rachel tells her that Brendon is going to save himself because if he stays on the block he'll definitely get voted out, whereas she might have a chance to stay. Rachel says she thinks Dani will put up Jordan or Porsche then to guarantee that she goes home.

LOL she just made no sense at all -- said she's staying on the block cause she has a chance to stay, but then says Dani will put up people that will guarantee she goes home.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Well....I would actually really like that....but only if Dani isn't there
    you'd rather have Dom come back over Cassi?
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    you'd rather have Dom come back over Cassi?
    I'm up in the air about it. I really like both of them. And had this not been a duo season with the vets returning, those two would have been my faves...along with Shelly. Cassi is a guarantee to be on J&J and Shellys side, which I want. But Dom is a cutie pie and entertaining on the feeds....but like I said, Dani has to go next week in order for me to be ok with him coming back.

My vote will go to Cassi though (if we get to vote!)
    Mari79 likes this.

Rachel thinks that the smartest thing for Dani is to put up Kalia cause then she'll get back in the good graces with everyone in the house.

Oh boy, I can't wait until Rachel/Brendon go to talk to Dani to try to make a deal with her.

Jeff & Jordie going to talk to Dani in HOH now

Jeff & Jordie going to talk to Dani in HOH now
    Finally!!!!
    JustJuls likes this.

Dani is saying there is no way she is putting Jeff up. But she's concerned about putting Jordan up against Rachel (she thinks Brendon is taking himself off)...she doesn't want someone (Adam or Shelly) to switch last minute and leave both B&R in the game.

Dani is saying there is no way she is putting Jeff up. But she's concerned about putting Jordan up against Rachel (she thinks Brendon is taking himself off)...she doesn't want someone (Adam or Shelly) to switch last minute and leave both B&R in the game.
    Brendon saving Rachel is just stupid. He shouldn't give up his game for her. Because if he would really look at it from a true game strategy view. He actually has a better chance at going farther. Her target is bigger than his. Her leaving will make him less of a threat. And he settles in with her gone and plays a better social game than she does.
    Plus without him there to help reign her in, as Irish said she is going to be a total disaster and a hot mess.

So the plan is for J&J to check in with the house, mostly Shelly and Adam to make sure they will vote to keep her. If J&J feel that anything is sketchy they are to tell Dani and she will possibly put up Porsche. Dani is saying she doesn't want to do anything to put J&J in danger of going this week.

+ Reply to Thread