+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/29 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here from today's Transcript thread, so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Ok So I have looked at stae of play. Does anyone know who won HOH?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Danielle unfortunately
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Damn, Damn, Damn

Goodbye Jeff or Jordan

i think she's targeting Brendon and Rachel. from feeds last night.... she promised J&J safety...... we'll see, this is Dani we're talking about! lol
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

FORT Fogey

PLEASE let her get Rachel & Brandon - they have shown (or Rachel anyway) she can win competitions...and they are only playing for themselves...not an alliance, besides I can't watch anymore - cant stand to see them.
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

been on palm trees for about half an hour...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Noms this early? Can't be....?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Nominations already?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast