+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    as soon as B/R leave, Dani says "I don't care about America's Favorite" and mimics holding a gun to her head
    That in itself may end up winning it for her, too.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

as soon as B/R leave, Dani says "I don't care about America's Favorite" and mimics holding a gun to her head
    How dare she! That's offensive to people who have committed suicide!

Sorry, just wanted to see what the view from the soapbox was like...

Seriously though, that was brilliant.
    Mari79 and JavaJo like this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Also, I've always laughed at Brenchel's anti-floater philosophy. They keep saying that competitors keep taking each other out, which means one of those awful floaters ends up in Final 2. Well maybe it's because while all these wood-headed alpha "competitors" are busy beating their chests in public, the floaters are actually watching and listening to the rest of the house...idiots.

Brendon still thinks he had a shot at America's Favorite!
    Right... I'm pretty sure the rule book doesn't prohibit "floating" it's so ridiculous. I like how whenever Rachel mentions that around Dani, Dani says something along the lines of "well, everyone has their own ways of playing the game"
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Right... I'm pretty sure the rule book doesn't prohibit "floating" it's so ridiculous. I like how whenever Rachel mentions that around Dani, Dani says something along the lines of "well, everyone has their own ways of playing the game"
    Well she also doesn't really know what a floater is, she counts anyone against her as a floater
    JavaJo likes this.

Porsche said she feels like Zach in season 8 because nobody talks to her and people leave the room when she comes in
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

We've gone to Noms --- Trivia ---

it could be explosive when we come back if Dani makes the nomination speech she practiced all week ... but she was telling Kalia last night she felt kinda bad about it and didn't know if she could...

I have a feeling if she's wavering, DR will get her fired up enough to ensure that she does

it could be explosive when we come back if Dani makes the nomination speech she practiced all week ... but she was telling Kalia last night she felt kinda bad about it and didn't know if she could...

I have a feeling if she's wavering, DR will get her fired up enough to ensure that she does
    Do you know what the speech is supposed to be, i saw where she said she'd feel bad about it, but i didn't ever hear what it was.

I'm thinking B/R are going up.

I like when Dani told Jeff she didn't really get why so many people liked him during his season, but now she does, that he's funny...She also said Jordan is one of the sweetest people she's ever met.

I am not sure why people say they don't play emotional games when a lot of it does seem to come down to who they like or not, at least at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Do you know what the speech is supposed to be, i saw where she said she'd feel bad about it, but i didn't ever hear what it was.
    I only heard one little piece of it, and all I remember is that the end was "Bye bye Brenchel"
    Mari79 and JustJuls like this.

+ Reply to Thread