+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: 7/27 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

After the live eviction tomorrow, BBAD starts an hour later than usual - 1 am Eastern. I guess they're trying to keep us from watching the endurance comp. I hope they don't black things out for days like they did a couple of years ago.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    not exactly.... there was a whole lot in between. B/R started figuring out Dani was trying to drive a wedge between the two couples when she started getting so belligerent and adamant about backdooring Jeff.... during that "edited" scene in HOH. She was angry and yelling at them and calling them stupid, CBS edited that part out... but that's when B/R started realizing what she was doing.
    Thanks IrishEyes.....Great to know all the details. I realize they had to edit it down for the show, and they sure made it look so simple, but what you describe makes much more sense because it could not have been that simple. Thanks for the extra details.

Okay....Narrator said at close of show tonight..."when a new twist hits the house"

My question....If someone comes back prior to HOH....doesn't that mean that everyone except Golden Key Holders would play in HOH contest due to numbers in the house?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Okay....Narrator said at close of show tonight..."when a new twist hits the house"

My question....If someone comes back prior to HOH....doesn't that mean that everyone except Golden Key Holders would play in HOH contest due to numbers in the house?
    Great guess as to what the "new twist" may be. You could be right that someone gets to come back in the house (maybe the twist). As far as your question, I have no idea, but I think someone posted a rumor earlier this week that maybe ONLY the Golden Key holders get to play for HOH this week, so if that rumor is true, then maybe its just the Golden Key holders + the new person entering that get to play for HOH. That would probably only happen if the couples were broken up at the same time and single people play started. Again, just a rumor though and I may have it backwards, so really have no idea about the HOH participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Great guess as to what the "new twist" may be. You could be right that someone gets to come back in the house (maybe the twist). As far as your question, I have no idea, but I think someone posted a rumor earlier this week that maybe ONLY the Golden Key holders get to play for HOH this week, so if that rumor is true, then maybe its just the Golden Key holders + the new person entering that get to play for HOH. Again, just a rumor though, so really have no idea about the HOH participants.
    I too seen that rumor which does not make any sense to me...however....I would think that since Julie said on opening night that the golden key gives the holder immunity from eviction and competitions until there are only 10 players in the house.
    If someone comes back prior to HOH comp...the numbers would allow only houseguest without golden keys to compete and also...Adam's Golden Key would actually keep him safe for one week...whereas, if he gets a key after his partner is evicted and then has to go out into the back yard and compete...it would be useless to him. Does that make sense?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I too seen that rumor which does not make any sense to me...however....I would think that since Julie said on opening night that the golden key gives the holder immunity from eviction and competitions until there are only 10 players in the house.
    If someone comes back prior to HOH comp...the numbers would allow only houseguest without golden keys to compete and also...Adam's Golden Key would actually keep him safe for one week...whereas, if he gets a key after his partner is evicted and then has to go out into the back yard and compete...it would be useless to him. Does that make sense?
    Yeah, good point. It would be strange if they didn't give Adam at least a week with his Golden Key when Dom gets evicted. The good news here is it does sound like we are in for some kind of twist, and that is great news. It may give the Newbies some life.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I don't think someone will be coming back in tomorrow. I think it's pretty obvious the evictees so far are in sequester so I definitely think someone's coming back, but I don't think it'll be till next week. Because we don't know how it's being decided who's coming back: (a) America's vote (b) houseguests vote or (c) some sort of competition. They have to have time to build that up. THey may TELL them tomorrow that someone is going to come back...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

one prediction/option would be that the 3 evictees get to play in the comp, and the one that lasts the longest out of those three gets to stay
    Snapit likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I love Rachel's outrage at Dom attempting to play the game. Honey, he is here to win the money, he is going to try to play.

That being said...I still want him gone.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Have not choices for this week:

black licorice and bleu cheese

parsnips and prunes

seaweed and sardines
    Will ya'll be voting for something QUIET - that is, quieter than jellybeans?
    marybethp and Snapit like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast