+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 7/27 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

fake choking by rachel.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Shelly in DR confirming that the people she trusts the most are Jeff & Jordan
    Snapit likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Why does everyone continue to think that Jordan is no threat in this game? Uh, she's won the game once already, and she had to win competitions on her own, without Jeff, to do it. She may come off as ditsy sometimes, but she reads people really well.

Jordan..I'm like the little tattle-tale kid..I go straight upstairs to Rachel!!
    Snapit and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fogey

If Dominic/Danielle really thought there was a shot of B/R backdooring J/J, why was he shooting his mouth off to Shelly, trying to drum up votes prior to the veto ceremony? Why not just wait and see what happens first?

Watching Brendon make sense is kind of like watching a walrus on a unicycle. It definitely attracts your attention, and yet you know it's just not normal.

WOW....So that is how it went down. Dom told Shelly he wanted to pull her in with Dani + him + get others to go against the Vets. Then, Shelly went immediately upstairs + told Brendon + Rachel, and then it spread to J+J.

at the end of the show the announcer says "how will the houseguests react when another twist shakes up the game"

It just seems like it's going to be more than just the splitting of the pairs. They already know that's coming. Obviously I know that they like to screw with our heads.. but... just splitting the pairs won't really cause a "reaction" from the HG's since they are expecting it
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    WOW....So that is how it went down. Dom told Shelly he wanted to pull her in with Dani + him + get others to go against the Vets. Then, Shelly went immediately upstairs + told Brendon + Rachel, and then it spread to J+J.

No, didn't Shelly go to Jordan first and then she took Shelly upstairs to talk to B/R, hence Jordan's comment about being like the little tattletale kid?

Either way, Dom ran his mouth way too soon. I also think Dani got way too adamant with B/R about keeping Dom, which just fed their suspicions regarding her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    not exactly.... there was a whole lot in between. B/R started figuring out Dani was trying to drive a wedge between the two couples when she started getting so belligerent and adamant about backdooring Jeff.... during that "edited" scene in HOH. She was angry and yelling at them and calling them stupid, CBS edited that part out... but that's when B/R started realizing what she was doing.

WOW.....The BB "Announcement" at the very end of the show said something like....."watch how the HGs react when another twist shakes up the game". That to me sounded definitely different than just the couples being broken up. It really sounded like some new twist may be coming. If so, great news because we need something like a new twist to help out the Newbies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast