+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: 7/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/27 Live Feed Discussion

Dom got Brendon's tin foil turtle from behind the frying pan on the wall, "Where Brendon hid it"and ripped it apart.

I let my 8 year old watch. She has been watching the last 3 years. I use it as life lession on what not to do!
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Brendon and Kalia goin at it in the backyard! Brendon's calling her out for being a floater
    scoot13 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

OH boy..... Ill have to flashback to that one. Keep details coming. (I should seriously not have to work during summer months!)

as Kalia walks off Brendon says "why don't you go do your own dishes" then as she walks in the door she says "suck it" then she stops and turns around and yells why don't I leave the door open so you can hear everythign since you know everything anyway.

Basically he called her out for playing both sides, she taunted him saying don't pretend like there aren't cracks in your own alliance

both of them were just running their mouths and neither was listening to the other

it's gonna get HEATED later today when they're all locked down inside the house
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Regular

Kalia...where is your game play? You don't loose your temper unless you have the numbers. Lol

Kalia goes into candy room and is pacing by herself. Dom comes in and Kalia says don't talk to me right now, then says whatever you said to them up in HOH last night, thank you (in a sarcastic way). She accuses him of throwing everyone under the bus as he's walking out the door and now she's playing the game by herself

Kalia's mad cause she's figuring out (duh) that she got used

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

OH man, I missed it! Watching her pace back & forth now. Whaaahwwwhaaahwaa Kalia.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Jordan just came in the room and Kalia starts yelling at her

+ Reply to Thread