+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/26 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here from today's Transcript thread, so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel and Shelley beating the pillows from the purple room. WOW... those things are DIRTY.

Rachel, Shelley and Brendan are cleaning and beating pillows. Adam is making french toast and bacon for everyone. Kalia.... she's just sitting in the backyard watching everyone else work.

See, that is the thing about Kalia that bothers me. She doesn't seem to want to help out with anything in the house. She can complain about finding a single hair in her bed, but she does nothing to help make the place cleaner or even help with cooking, etc. Maybe I missed where she has done dishes in the past, but I sure haven't seen that either. If she would even win a competition or 2, that would help. But to provide no help to the house and not winning anything, she pretty much defines the word "floater". I totally realize there are a few others in the house that are very similar to Kalia, and they are on my radar too as far as "floaters". I just wish the floaters would help out more with the daily chores and be a little productive every once in awhile.

Sorry.....end-rant.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-26-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Kalia is lazy. Game lazy AND life lazy. She really serves no purpose in this game. I cant see her lasting more than a week or two at most. She would be good to sit next to in the final 2, but who really wants to drag her all. that. way.
    scoot13, JavaJo and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Kalia is lazy. Game lazy AND life lazy. She really serves no purpose in this game. I cant see her lasting more than a week or two at most. She would be good to sit next to in the final 2, but who really wants to drag her all. that. way.
    Drag being the key word here.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree. I actually think it would be a good strategy for the 1st couple weeks, and then come out of nowhere + turn it on strong. The thing with these kind of people though, is there is nothing to turn on.

Brendan is trying to get information out of Lawan about stuff Danielle said last night during their all night get together. Lawon says Danielle was just real quiet. Lawon says that Dom still feels like he has a chance.

Lawon says he wants HOH. Brendan asked what he would do if he won. Lawon said he would come to B/R if he won. He thinks he would put up Kalia.

Really.... WHERE are my boots??!? .... gettin deep in HERE....
    scoot13 likes this.

Highlight of the day.... Rachel calls Brendan to her because she has something funny to tell him. He goes over... she says "why did the chicken cross the road". "Because he was having an EGGstravagant day".
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast