+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Yes there has been other non vet couples called to the DR, it's even been on the episodes IE: Keith and Porsche together making faces in the DR about having thrown the veto etc.
    Thanks. I feel better now to at least know BB calls in the NON-Vet couples too.
    Mari79 likes this.

The HGs are looking at the pictures on the wall and voting each person as "Most likely to....." like we do in high school senior graduation yearbooks. Adam said that he was voted runner up as "class clown" in his Senior Year at High School. He was dissapointed and wanted first place class clown.

I like Adam. I mentioned this the other day that he reminds me of "Lucky Louie" in the Lucky Louie HBO show that only lasted 1 season in 2006. He looks very similar to me. I really miss that show. It was outragiously funny to me.

Is nothing new going on in the house? I'm stuck watching BBAD and you have already watched this!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I only have BBAD too and not much else happened up until it went off. I suspect today will be pretty boring, since Dom seemed to come to terms that he is most likely going home, unless something drastic happens today. Thursday, things should pick up during + after the live show.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I only have BBAD too and not much else happened up until it went off. I suspect today will be pretty boring, since Dom seemed to come to terms that he is most likely going home, unless something drastic happens today. Thursday, things should pick up during + after the live show.
    Endurance! Endurance!! Endurance!! Maybe I should take Friday off from work
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I agree with all who said Dani without Dick is at her worst now.

Jeff even said yesterday (Tuesday) that if Dani would have said she was sorry for even thinking she might backdoor him, he might have forgiven her, but instead she was defensive and hostile up in the HOH.

I was rooting for Dani for a while. She greatly underestimated the returning couples and greatly overestimated the newbies and her own ability to control everything. (...going to check out Dick's latest reaction on Twitter.)

I'm wondering more about Dani's mother. Has anyone heard anything about her? (PM me?)

Was there something going on with Dan's mom? Up until now, I've never even heard her mentioned.

Also.... did Dani and Dom ever talk yet after he had the HOH meeting?

andee, I'm a big Dick fan (God I love typing that..it cracks me up) but him and Dani both seem to think that pretty much everyone who plays the game is not nearly as good as the pair of them. They really don't give much credit to other players. And while they played great together, I wouldn't classify Dick as the best player ever. That title goes to Dr. Will. But in their minds, everyone else plays stupid. Dani had the right idea...she just moved on her plans too quickly. She should have been pushing to get out non-entities like Kalia and Lawon before she made big moves. She has the comp skill to save her own bacon but she played her hand too soon.

As for Dani's mother...if I remember correctly, she hasn't been in the picture for years. I believe that Dick's mother raised her and Vincent. Not sure if they ever said why or not.
    JustJuls and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    andee, I'm a big Dick fan (God I love typing that..it cracks me up) but him and Dani both seem to think that pretty much everyone who plays the game is not nearly as good as the pair of them. They really don't give much credit to other players. And while they played great together, I wouldn't classify Dick as the best player ever. That title goes to Dr. Will. But in their minds, everyone else plays stupid. Dani had the right idea...she just moved on her plans too quickly. She should have been pushing to get out non-entities like Kalia and Lawon before she made big moves. She has the comp skill to save her own bacon but she played her hand too soon.

As for Dani's mother...if I remember correctly, she hasn't been in the picture for years. I believe that Dick's mother raised her and Vincent. Not sure if they ever said why or not.

I agree completely. Without America's player, Dick would have been voted out. Oh well.

LCG - Dom did talk to Dani. When he first went in the room where she was after the meeting he said he didnt' want to talk right then, but then later they were up most of the night talking, same as usual. He thinks he can get Porsche and Shelly to vote for him to stay.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789