+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Seriously, Irish. I was the same way. I thought for sure once Rachel won HOH that J/J was going up. I'm AMAZED that it backfired on Dani.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Adam telling J/J he thinks someone is going to return to the house. Jeff scoffs and says no way, that's crazy, they would have had to be keeping them in sequester all this time, there's no way.

Geez. *smh*
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

lol now Rachel feels bad for Dom and wants to keep in. Brendon says "this is why you're not allowed to talk game by yourself. I love you"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Rachel's all anti-Shelly now, about how Shelly was with the newbies saying they all need to band together.

DUH. She's told you all that she's going to make the newbies think she's in with them.

Adam is alot smarter on this game than everyone gives him credit for. He is calling something else being up with the golden keys too. I think him and Jordan have excellent intuition!
    scoot13 and JavaJo like this.

Where did Dom go?

Dom's only chance is for him to stage a huge fight with Dani in front of the house. Make everyone (vets) think he's going after her. Even that may not be enough, but thats his only chance.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    yeah -- they've been joking about how she isn't going to be his girlfriend when he gets out
    Its Dana. She was in his home package on the show. But they labeled her "childhood friend" or whatever they called it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Adam telling J/J he thinks someone is going to return to the house. Jeff scoffs and says no way, that's crazy, they would have had to be keeping them in sequester all this time, there's no way.

Geez. *smh*
    Instead of bringing someone back, I wish they'd bring Tori Spelling in for a visit just to watch Adam's head explode. If his Tori Spelling love doesn't make it on The Soup this week, I'll be highly surprised.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Does Dani really believe that J& J and B&R are in the house for a romantic get away?!!!

+ Reply to Thread