+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/20 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here from today's Transcript thread, so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/20 Live Feed Discussion

Shelly and Brendon are outside talking, Shelly saying how it's so hard to keep lying to Cassi about her vote week 1, but said she told her in her goodbye message that it was her.

Sooo, that'll be a clue to us tomorrow night if someone might be coming back to the house. If they show that part of the message to Cassi, we'll know they're not bringing someone back.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Shelly was washing all the camera ports/windows/mirrors, very thoroughly, one at a time, and Skippy was following her. Brendon was out there too but I missed what he was doing-- Shelly acted like he was cleaning too.

Then a very nice voice asked very politely if they wouldn't mind going on inside lockdown for awhile. Shelly said she'd finish the last four windows later.

Now Shelly's straightening the bathroom and Brendon is talking about food. Everyone else is asleep.

Shelly is consolidating garbage and cleaning the showers.

Brendon made eggs with american cheese on english muffins... with ketchup and hot sauce.

They briefly discuss ketchup on eggs and how some people like that and some people don't.

Shelly brings two shelf trolley things from the bathroom and sets them by the backdoor... probably to hose off later.

She notices that Brendon has inhaled his breakfast in a matter of minutes. He says he thinks because his father and brother were bigger than he was he thinks he thought he had to eat fast to get his share.

Shelly says there were q-tips on the floor. She can't believe people act like that at home. Hehehe. No, never!

Fish. What could they possibly be talking about that we need fish?

As soon as Brendon and Rachel get evicted the feeds will be a lot more enjoyable!

the only ones awake are Shelly, Brendon, and Rachel. B/R discussing their relationship. Shelly deserves an Emmy.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    As soon as Brendon and Rachel get evicted the feeds will be a lot more enjoyable!
    What do we have to do to make that happen NOW? LOL They are ruining this season. I have a terrible feeling at least one of them is going to make it all the way to the end. Heaven help us if both of them do.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    One of them on the block would REALLY be enjoyable. When they're not in power, they show their asses.

Why is Porsche taking the pictures?
    JavaJo and carolinamom12 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

WHY do we have four feeds of Dom rubbing Cassi's head? UGH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast