+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

Adam and Jeff along with Shelly, Jordan and Cassi are talking about 90210. I'm hysterical because Adam really does know EVERYTHING about 90210. I actually opened up the wiki for the list of characters on the show and he was SPOT ON on all the different storylines.

He couldn't remember Joe's name who came to Donna's rescue. I had to look it up, but it was Joe Bradley. He knows lines, people's names, different things about storylines. He's like a 90210 wiki in person. Hysterical. he's talking about them like he knows them (sorta like I do with the Grey's Antomy characters. LOL)

Wow....I was able to read all the daily happenings in the house on several different sites in about 10 minutes.

WHAT A BORING BUNCH OF HAMSTERS!
    susanr342 and pamkayks like this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

did Porche bring anthing else to wear...I swear I've seen her in that outfit for at least 7 days straight...which means she may or may not have taken it off to be washed at anytime..
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks View Post
    did Porche bring anthing else to wear...I swear I've seen her in that outfit for at least 7 days straight...which means she may or may not have taken it off to be washed at anytime..
    Yeah, for a self pronounced sex pot, she sure doesn't dress the part, does she?
    pamkayks likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It's so much fun sitting here and trying to eat while Shelly and Dani go into such graphic detail about their dogs' sicknesses...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Jeff, Cassie, + Brendon all put on those face creme masks that I guess are supposed to help with skin complexion. They look hilarious with those masks on while they are letting them dry. They are a light greenish color and kind of look like Jim Carey's movie the mask. Pretty hilarious to see them all have them at same time.

Jordon now has a face creme mask on too, and Brendon dresses up with a hat + cape to add to the effect + show off.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Omg, I just turned on the feeds to Brendon dressed up like a .....I don't know what! What in the world?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

He's trying to ensure that he wins the America's Sweetheart prize money if he doesn't win the game. It's not working.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Yeah, Brendon added the Cape, Leotard, + Hat, and was carrying around a large lollypop to add to the effect of the creme face masks they all have on. It is pretty hysterical. He was talking into the camera + addressing BB awhile go and + he was threatening to talk about Production unless Frankin and the chicken are returned to him. He is calling himself "story time guy". Pretty darn funny.
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast