+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

I think one reason so many are finding this season "boring" is because these people (for the most part) actually get along and genuinely like each other. Instead of explosive fights they are sitting around a table playing big booty. While I find that game completely annoying, I do enjoy seeing their interaction with each other. Imo, there will be plenty of time for fights...Rachel is on this season, afterall. Right now...I'm happy to just sit back and enjoy them having a good time.
    Mari79, tapper01 and JavaJo like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Have they done the veto ceremony? I thought they had and that Shelly and Cassi were up but I didn't see it or see it mentioned in discussion and it's not showing in state of play.

Kalia and Lawon need to go up. They're just boring. I think Kalia is a sweetheart and cute as can be, but she just will not stop talking and can talk forever about nothing at all. The two of them together are torture.

And I do think there's trouble between J&J-- not hot and volitile like R&B but just sort of already settled in + nothing to do all day = kiss of death. I was watching some of their season... they were so fricken cute when love was new.

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Have they done the veto ceremony? I thought they had and that Shelly and Cassi were up but I didn't see it or see it mentioned in discussion and it's not showing in state of play.

Kalia and Lawon need to go up. They're just boring. I think Kalia is a sweetheart and cute as can be, but she just will not stop talking and can talk forever about nothing at all. The two of them together are torture.

And I do think there's trouble between J&J-- not hot and volitile like R&B but just sort of already settled in + nothing to do all day = kiss of death. I was watching some of their season... they were so fricken cute when love was new.
    Yes veto ceremony is done already. It's Cassie and Shelly as replacements

I guess i'm again in the minority. I see plenty of very cute moments between J&J still.

They are not going to Vegas because whoever hosts the part stranded J/J there last year...Dick on his tweets says no one is going. I guess they have said some of the money was to go for charity...but not true. I do see plenty of adorable moments too with J/J and they are still together. I actually think they have a much better relationship than Brenchell. Although...Brendon did say J/J are jealous of he and Rachel and their affectionate nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I guess i'm again in the minority. I see plenty of very cute moments between J&J still.
    You are definitely not. While those moments do happen here and there through out the day....I think you and I (and a few other late nighters) get to see them in bed winding down from the day....playing with each others hair, tickling arms, telling stories, drawing animals or pictures on each others backs. They are very much together and still in love. They just aren't into PDA...like another couple we know....

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Porsche just told Rachel that Shelly told her that she voted to keep her last week. Did anyone see Shelly tell her that on the feeds? That's really surprising to me that Shelly would tell any of the newbies about that
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-19-2011 at 09:46 PM.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

can someone tell me why Dani calls Dominic "PT"?

Part Time Model (which is what he does for a living)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

thanks Juls! Why must Kalia shove chips in her mouth? It's really gross to listen to.

So Kalia said she's not going to gun for HOH because everyone wants Lawon to go home. Way to play the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast