+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/18 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here from today's Transcript thread, so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/18 Live Feed Discussion

why is rachel eating slop?

she took 2 weeks of slop from the POV comp
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Brendon and Cassi having a chat in the kitchen. Brendon keeps making excuses for Rachel saying how she's still playing like it's last season when everyone was mean to her. Boo hoo. And that Cassi reminds her of Britney who was nice to her face then mean behind her back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Brendon and Cassi having a chat in the kitchen. Brendon keeps making excuses for Rachel saying how she's still playing like it's last season when everyone was mean to her. Boo hoo. And that Cassi reminds her of Britney who was nice to her face then mean behind her back.
    I just can't stand Brendon or Rachel. He wants to draw her a picture...because he is all knowing. What a donkey!!! I like how Brendon is blaming it on Jordan...I wish Jordan would just back door them and get rid of one...no matter what...I would love it!

If Brendon thinks talking to the cameras...makes him come across any differently from last year he is mistaken.
    scoot13 likes this.

Cassi just had a talk with Porsche too.

Now says she's ready to go, she's made her peace with everyone.

since it's Cassi vs Brendon/Rachel/Porsche now, I suddenly find myself more of a Cassi fan than I was last week when she was going after J/J

I am not at peace with it LOL!! I don't like the fact that Brendon and Rachel are not backing JJ's decisions making it seem that they are the ones choosing Cassie. I think they need to have Brenchell and Dani up in the room and have them all admit it is a group decision.

I think J/J should get sneaky and make a deal with Cassi.....then Jordan should tell the other Hg's bb said she can't nominate Cassi because she told her beforehand!
    tapper01 and JavaJo like this.

Cassi telling Shelly she lost all respect for Brendon after their talk this morning... that she used to think he was the reasonable one of the two, now she gets why he's with Rachel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast