+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/18 Live Feed Discussion

UGH. I knew it would happen, but still held out hope that J/J would replace with Brenchel.

the only up-side is, rumor is, evicted houseguests are going to sequester. I would (and will vote for) someone who hates Brenchel to return to the house and reek havoc on their BB lives.
    JustJuls likes this.

I'm with you LCG... I love Shelly.. I'd hate to see her go and I like Cassi. Here's hoping the viewers get to choose who comes back if that indeed does happen. J/J have got to wake up and play their own game.. everybody else is.
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

Shelly is funny. I wonder how Cassi is going to take the vote from week 1 or if Shelly will tell her prior to it.

I too kinda wish Shelly would go instead cause I would much rather watch Cassi but I can't handle her and Dom. I hope Dom goes next week.

I was hoping to wake up and see that he didn't use the POV and R&B were up. Or even L&K, oh well.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Cassi: I can't wait to get out of here and see who those two votes were
    Shelly: (silence for a while then) You'll probably learn a lot of things when you get out of here

lilcountriegal likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

now all the feeds are inside where Brendon is droning on and on about his season. Ugh.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Cassi telling Dom and Lawon that DR keeps telling her not to give up, she's trying to figure out what that means, if she's missing something

Dom just said the Regulators may be the worst alliance in history
    petertracy and JustJuls like this.

So will Brendan, Rachel, Jeff, Dani, and Porsche all vote together, or does Cassi really have a chance?
    Count your blessings!

Cassi has no chance unless something drastic happens. Kalia will vote to keep Shelly too.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    UGH. I knew it would happen, but still held out hope that J/J would replace with Brenchel.

the only up-side is, rumor is, evicted houseguests are going to sequester. I would (and will vote for) someone who hates Brenchel to return to the house and reek havoc on their BB lives.
    I had forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminder. Cassi will get my vote as long as J&J aren't booted beforehand.

Feeling really bad for Shelly right now She seems so alone.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread