+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/17 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss tonight's show from the "in the know" perspective of those that watch the live feeds.

You are allowed to post live feed spoilers/rumors here. Remember, if you venture into the regular show thread, no spoilers are allowed.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

so maybe on tonight's episode we'll get to see the snarky comment Rachel made to Cassi, etc, after the HOH competition on Thursday that set off their argument...
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

loving this summer, but missing EDick

hate all the time they spend recapping stuff

fallout from the vote ... Adam saying reality set in that the newbies are not united... Lawon furious that two people flipped. Shelly saying it's perfect because nobody knows it was her.

Here are Dom, Cassi, Shelly, and Kalia in HN room talking about votes, Lawon comes in saying how pissed he is, he stuck his rear end out for everyone on the team and people flipped. Adam comes in and says the vets asked him to go to their side and he told them yes to their face but didn't. Adam tells them Dick wanted him to throw comps, etc. Dom just walks out.

and here comes Rachel innocently (right) asking how everything is going. THey tell her two people on their side flipped... Rachel says "sides? there are sides?" then made the comment about 'Some of us like Porsche, and she's here for a month now"

Didn't really seem as bad as Cassi etc built it up to be. Especially considering how we know Rachel is CAPABLE of acting.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Rachel and Porsche happy dance in storage room. Porsche telling Rachel that Lawon was crying. Rachel telling Porsche that Cassi said they all hated Porsche.

Dani thanking Kalia for her vote, Kalia asked who the other vote was, Dani said she didn't know.

Adam says he stopped trusting Dom at the point where he (Adam) confessed in the HN room after Thursday's show that the vets came to him for a deal. At that point, Dom just walked out of the room. Adam thinks that means he had been offered the same deal and accepted it and felt guilty.

mama's boy Dom thinks he is gonna flirt his way to Dani? Did he not watch her season. She was burned by Nick. Not gonna happen again

I REALLY do not like Dom
    lilcountriegal likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast