+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 7/16 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/16 Live Feed Discussion

I'm hoping J/J win this POV. I dont have very high hopes that it'll happen, but my fingers are crossed anyway. I really want Dom gone this week.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I'm hoping J/J win this POV. I dont have very high hopes that it'll happen, but my fingers are crossed anyway. I really want Dom gone this week.
    right? I miss rooting for great competitors. Boy, Dani is really going to bat for Dom. Frankly, I doubt he'd do the same for her...
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

can you imagine how ticked jeff, cassie,and shelly will be let alone how hurt jordan will be.they are trying to nullify her h.o.h. let alone how adam will feel,well i guess he would be o.k. either way cause hes off the block.very disapointed with kalia i thought she had j&js back.she really thinks shes all that.... i am guessing jordans gut will figure that out.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I'm not so disappointed in Kalia....as I am with Dani. Not really sure what Kalia has to do with it....the majority of the house does want Cassi gone over Dom.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

i agree i not a fan of cassies either i just have never had respect for brenchels game play.i think its sooo bad gameplay to mess with your own alliance especially when its so early in the game...

I'm hoping Dom wins it, and that Dani ends up aligning with him so that the Vets start fracturing and are more easily picked off.

I officially want a newbie, any newbie, to win this season. The only Vet who interests me at this point in Dani, because she's not buying into the Vet Herd mentality.
    petertracy likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

So it's looking like Keith is in sequester, so one of the first 4 evictees will most likely return. Probably a twist to make sure a vet like Jeff can return if he is evicted.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Dom wins POV
    petertracy likes this.

someone got into an argument and pissed J/J off. I think it might be Rachel? (sounds like Jordan had an option of taking slop for two weeks and turned it down? Cant make heads or tails out of this HOH conversation because my feeds keep sticking). Plan is now to get cassi out.

Jeff must have yelled at Rachel for something Rachel said. Brendan is now giving Rachel the same ol speech

+ Reply to Thread