+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

It's really bugging me that the feeds switch in the middle of conversations-- and then you go look at the quad feed and they have multiple feeds on another conversation (usually Brachel) or a feed on ppl cooking and not saying a word. Grr.

I'm rooting for Jordan and then for Jeff. Brendon is pissing me off, but when he's not busy micro-managing Rachel, he and Jeff can be pretty funny together-- OTOH I suspect that Jordan is merely tolerating Rachel . Like when she keeps saying "You too are so romantic" I imagine she means "You two are disgusting!"
    pamkayks and JavaJo like this.

Dom and Daniele are getting a bit too close if you ask me. J/J needs to get rid of Dom now!!
    JavaJo likes this.

Trivia.... didnt expect noms for another hour.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Dom and Daniele are getting a bit too close if you ask me. J/J needs to get rid of Dom now!!
    J&J talked about that this morning, how if Dom stayed he could still team up with Dani, and for them that was another reason to get rid of him.

Not to buck the crowd, but when, outside of all-stars, has the first week or two been all that interesting, watching the feeds, I mean?

It is now, imo, because we've got some great returnees, who have learned, at least Brendon and J/J have, from their past mistakes. I love Jeff explaining how he knows what the newbies are thinking because he's been there, thinking his whole alliance was sticking together. I enjoy too hearing Dom say he knows exactly how his newbies are voting, lol. And of course, each side thinks they have Shelly totally with them.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Not to buck the crowd, but when, outside of all-stars, has the first week or two been all that interesting?

It is now, imo, because we've got some great returnees, who have learned, at least Brendon and J/J have, from their past mistakes. I love Jeff explaining how he knows what the newbies are thinking because he's been there, thinking his whole alliance was sticking together. I enjoy too hearing Dom say he knows exactly how his newbies are voting, lol. And of course, each side thinks they have Shelly totally with them.
    I agree with you, i'm usually bored in the beginning but with this season i've been enthralled.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

While we are waiting....

The last couple of days some of the media outlets have been tweeting that BB is not allowing them to have phone interviews with the evictees and in the past this has mean't that they are being sequestered right after eviction, for a possible return to the house.

So...we'll see....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I dont know... Dick has been tweeting a bunch. He's also been watching the feeds. Unless its not really him, but it sure does sound like him the way he is ripping on people that rip on him.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Everyone...but Dick, LCG. He's gone for the season and its definitely him on twitter. I think they would have someone possibly come back BECAUSE Dick left.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

OHHHH... you mean that Keith is in sequester? (or so the thought is....)?
    JustJuls likes this.

+ Reply to Thread