+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    So the newbies are Have-Nots again. Might as well write this season off now...it's going exactly as Allison Grodner has it secretly scripted in her head...
    I really didnt think that I would like returning HG when it wasnt an All Star season. I find myself rooting for the vets. I think my problem is, there really isnt any of the newbies that I care for. The only one I would like to see win is Shelley. I'd prefer Dani won for the vets. Really, only Dani, Jeff, Jordan or Shelley would make me happy with a win.
    GabbyG, Cootie, jessesmom and 2 others like this.

they have good points about POV. Said if they put up Adam/Dom, and Cassi wins POV and pulls them off, then they wasted an HOH.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I really didnt think that I would like returning HG when it wasnt an All Star season. I find myself rooting for the vets. I think my problem is, there really isnt any of the newbies that I care for. The only one I would like to see win is Shelley. I'd prefer Dani won for the vets. Really, only Dani, Jeff, Jordan or Shelley would make me happy with a win.
    That's sort of why I think it's unfair to split the cast in half with returning people -- this was bound to happen. The house splits down the middle, and the Used HGs are automatically better at playing the game, so of course they're going to use the newbies for target practice before playing each other. On top of that, the newbies don't get the chance for people to get to know them, because the Used HGs already have fanbases that will gravitate back to them.

They should have just waited till next season and done a full All-Stars cast. This setup ticks me off.
    petertracy likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

They really need to include Danielle in these little meetings...... Dani could start getting a little pissy about behind closed door meetings that dont include her

I completely agree about waiting until next year. They completely screwed up next year's All Star season because she shouldnt have back to back players, and there really isnt anyone All Star material on this season worth bringing back. Who else is she going to fill the house with next year?

I think she DID do one thing right..... bring back returning HG with lower numbers to have newbies get a fighting chance.

Dom really IS stupid. Wow. He's picking at J/J. Admitting that him and Cassi are extremely tight.

He wants to know if, after pairs, J/J will still play together. Jeff said "of course".

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    my feeds are okay, but i moved them to low setting because they were choppy.
    I already have it set to low. Could be my internet...it is wireless and they seem to have a lot of problems lately. Thanks

Jeff just told Dom he is going up.

I think they should have paired up a newbie with a veteran. It would have eliminated the division in the house and balanced the power. As it is now I'm rooting for the vets and if the next few weeks play out like the first couple the vets are going to own this house.
    jessesmom likes this.

Jordan has great instincts
    JustJuls likes this.

+ Reply to Thread