+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

EVERYONE GO SEE THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE!!!

Anyways, might this Dom issue cause the first real splinter among the vets? I remember that happening in season 8 when the Late Night Crew targeted Nick.
    Missy likes this.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I'm in heaven with J&J in the HOH room! They are playing the game where you draw or write something on someones back and they have to guess what it is. Jordan is drawing an animal on Jeffs back.
    Could these two be any more different from Brenchel?
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Seriously, right?

I was cracking up when they were making fun of them ...light heartedly. Jordan "Breeeeendon, will you make me cookies?....lets share a cookie..."
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I tried to watch Dom, Cassie and Lawon but i just can't stand them with there arrogant know it all snotty crap lol.
    Missy likes this.

I haven't heard anyone mention Kalia... does anyone realize she voted Keith out? Is she playing that fact for her own safety with the vets?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny View Post
    EVERYONE GO SEE THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE!!!

Anyways, might this Dom issue cause the first real splinter among the vets? I remember that happening in season 8 when the Late Night Crew targeted Nick.
    I saw it tonight at 12:01am.. but was at the theater in line before 9. Soooo I had to keep checking via my phone to see who got evicted and who won HOH... I did a happy dance and people just STARED at me..... like.. wth is wrong with her! lol

I want Dom, Cassie and Lawon out. Lawon less... cause I don't think he is a real danger.... but the other 2 are. I want them gone before Adam.
    Big Brother No Sleep Addict

+ Reply to Thread