+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/13 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

so, a few things are clicking now.

When Dick went into DR, he was wearing the green Ireland shirt. He was wearing that in his DR they showed earlier, and also some on Sunday's show. Now, I know they wear the same shirts repeatedly, but remember how people were saying on Sunday's show in the DRs he seemed more subdued?

I'm guessing that's part of why he was in the DR so long before they told the houseguests what had happened -- they were having to ask him lots of questions and get whatever footage they knew they'd probably need for the episodes. Tha's why he was subdued - he knew he was leaving and if it was for a friend who was sick or whatever, he would have been down about that
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Rachel reads note from BB to HGs. Dick having to leave the game for personal reasons, Dani gets first golden key. Dani not looking happy as it's being explained to her that she can't compete. SHe's in DR crying saying you can say whatever you want about their relationship but she still wants to know if he's ok
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dani, Brendon, Rachel go up to HOH... Dani saying how Dick lives and breathes BB, so she's upset. Saying how she's getting screwed, and their alliance is getting screwed. why is she here, she can't even play in anything. She doesn't want to sit on sidelines for 4 weeks. The three of them talking about how they already came in at a disadvantage and now it's worse.

Jordan comes up, says Keith was downstairs smiling. Brendon pissed wanting to go yell at them, the others pull him back in

Brendon going hysterical, the others trying to calm him down.

Jeff comes in "relax, dude"

They're all talking about how unfair it is, Brendon keeps yelling

Jeff in DR saying it's week one, it's not over, boo-hooing about it in week 1 is not what he's going to do.

Up in HOH Jeff telling them, what do you want to do, b**** about it or find a solution?

the others are all saying we can't win, Jeff trying to motivate them.

This is what Dani and Rachel were talking about on the feeds the other day, wondering if BB was going to broadcast their fight. Then saying yeah, cause they're going to show Jeff being the hero

I'm loving Jeff's pep talk.
    JavaJo likes this.

I knew they weren't really going to show how it went down. I wanted to see them informing Dick about the issue and him saying he had to leave, not Rachel reading a note.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Thanks Irish...I'm at work! Really appreciate you letting me know whats going on!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Keith in bathroom talking to camera laughign smiling saying it's perfect, now he can make his move on Dani

Shelly in DR saying this is not good, Keith shouldn't be celebrating openly right now about this

I'm glad BB didn't show Dick in DR.... he was probably upset and I don't think it would be right to show it.

I still don't like how they showed Monica learning about 9/11 and her missing cousin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast