Jeff Schroeder
    Dynamic Duos - Season 11

------------------------

Still dating BB11 castmate Jordan Lloyd

------------------------

BB13 Cast Page - CBS.com

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Jeff - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

seems to be as funny as ever. I'm glad to see he and Jordan still seem to act the same together - him picking on her in that easy way. One of the best things about him last time though was that he had absolutely zero idea (until the wizard power) how beloved he was on the "outside." Now he knows so it'll be interesting to see how that may affect the way he plays. He was always the underdog last time, not so much this time around.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

That's one thing I'm really enjoying about both Jeff and Jordan. They seem the same so far. So often when a player returns to a game after finding out how popular they were, they're different, like they're putting on a big show to try and be popular....hence losing whatever natural qualities made them such favorites in the first place. Jeff and Jordan still seem to be the same down to earth people they were when they came on the show the first time. Clearly their 15 minutes hasn't gone to their heads
    JavaJo likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I'm having difficulties getting used to seeing him in a hat other than the UCLA one
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Did you hear? BB wouldn't let him bring it in! He said he was going to pull it out only for comps....said it would pump him up. Wonder why they wouldn't let him?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I had not heard that.... but I'm guessing it has to do with licensing/royalties, and the rules on that might have changed. I remember last summer Britney had a hard time with her Arkansas stuff, some was okay, some wasn't. There are some university athletic logos that they can't use.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

They let Shelly bring in her LSU hat ....but wouldn't let Jordan. I dunno. Seems strange.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

right - but it depends on exactly what's on the hat. Some logos have different licensing. You could maybe wear a shirt that just had UCLA printed on it, but not one with that script Ucla trademarked logo

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Why am I certain that Jeff's homophobic remarks about gay teachers (re Harry Potter) are not going to make it onto the show? And yet if Kalia (or others who observed the argument) spread the info it could affect the voting.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Why am I certain that Jeff's homophobic remarks about gay teachers (re Harry Potter) are not going to make it onto the show? And yet if Kalia (or others who observed the argument) spread the info it could affect the voting.
    I just saw the video clip on Zap2It
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast