Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Jeff - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/25 Live Feed Discussion

Julie: "are you gonna put a ring on her finger?"

Jeff: "Julie. I just got eliminated right now, you know what I mean?"
    polarpi likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    After watching it, I finally realize that there's something very basic about BB that Jeff refuses to get: This isn't football, no one is really on your "team." All teams & alliances are temporary. He wants to think things are set a certain way and that they'll stay that way because he wanted it. He can't adapt to change without a huge blowup/tantrum.

But he got in a few funny lines too.
    Ding! I think I said this somewhere weeks ago...although not quite that eloquently.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Julie: "are you gonna put a ring on her finger?"

Jeff: "Julie. I just got eliminated right now, you know what I mean?"
    I love this guy!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

cracked me up at the end when he says he's bitter now, but he'll be over it later tonight, and he started to say when he's with Daniele and Brendon, but as soon as he said Daniele he just busted out laughing.

He just makes me laugh. There's just nobody FUNNY on the feeds anymore!! I know I've said this before too -- last year we had Britney who was a scream, and Lane made me laugh too, and Ragan and Matt... there just hasn't been nearly as much comedy this year. Pretty much the only times I laughed were with J/J
    JustJuls and lilcountriegal like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: Jeff - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Bye Jeff.....it was good..going to miss ya! You will always be my eye candy in the BB world!!

btw: put a ring on her finger!!!!!
    AmyKay, JustJuls and JavaJo like this.

Since we don't have a miscellaneous thread I'll post my thoughts here. I started watching season 11 on youtube last night as I hadn't seen it and, with Jeff and Jordan doing a repeat, I thought I should in order to get some background.

Week 1 of Season 11 mimics last Thurs of Season 13 enough to make my eyes pop. In this scenario, though, Russell is the bully who openly attacked Jeff for flipping his alliance, just as Jeff, this year, attacked Shelly for flipping her alliance. There was yelling involved in both cases. Jordan cried when her alliance member Braden was put up and worked the house better than Shelly ever could bringing the vote to a tie, broken by Jesse, who stuck with his alliance leader, Russell and booted off Braden.

Jordan also showed her teeth when Lydia attacked her for liking Braden better than she liked her, while Lydia was hooking up with the current power alliance. This was very close to Jordan showing her teeth at Shelly, who hooked up with the current power alliance yelling at Jordan that Jordan didn't like her anymore - not exact, of course, but the intent seemed the same.

I'm on to week 2 today and I'll be able to judge whether Matt S12 got his moves from Ronnie, the new HOH.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Week 1 of Season 11 mimics last Thurs of Season 13 enough to make my eyes pop. In this scenario, though, Russell is the bully who openly attacked Jeff for flipping his alliance, just as Jeff, this year, attacked Shelly for flipping her alliance.
    Are you referring to the infamous "technotronics!" fight? I'm not sure this is an entirely congruent comparison. Aside from being grouped by the producers, I don't think Jeff was ever "in" the athlete alliance, so he never really flipped to the degree Shelly did, who spent almost the entirety of this season feeding J/J "with you 100 percent" lines and all that jazz.

I think there is a much more apt comparison to be made between 11 and 13 when it comes to moves Jeff has made, but if you haven't seen the season yet, I will err on the side of spoiler-free.
    combatcutie and JustJuls like this.

I just finished it and yes, you are right about the same dumb and dumber moves by Jeff. The cast dynamics are quite different, of course, but it was a good season and I'm sorry I missed it the first time around.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789