+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Jeff - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 7/13 Live Feed Discussion

2 questions....
    1) what happened during the jeff/kalia conversation? All i know is that jeff didnt understand why dumbledore was gay in the harry potter books.
    2) any luck on who they are voting out tomorrow? They seem to be going back and forth.
    GO DAN!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Jeff - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just saw the video clip on Zap2It …
    I went to that site but couldn't figure out how to find it...just see episode summaries, etc. Thanks!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    2 questions....
    1) what happened during the jeff/kalia conversation? All i know is that jeff didnt understand why dumbledore was gay in the harry potter books.
    2) any luck on who they are voting out tomorrow? They seem to be going back and forth.
    It's in yesterday's live feed discussion. Apparently Jeff was horrified (in general, but it started with Dumbledore) at the idea of any teacher of children being gay, basically said they must all be pedophiles, and was extremely aggressive and hostile about it. Kalia said her sister is gay, but Jeff continued his hostile rant. It really seemed to touch a button with him. I don't get the live feeds so I'm only quoting what others saw.

You can always use Flashback -- 7/12, 6:45pm, Cam 1.

I was never head-over-heels for Jeff or J/J, so it's not a question of "forgiving" him and moving on with me. When somebody makes themselves that clear on the subject (in 2 different seasons no less), that's pretty much all I need to know about them.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I would be they actually do make it on the show. TMZ is reporting it. BB cant just hide this one.

FORT Regular

"Apparently Jeff was horrified (in general, but it started with Dumbledore) at the idea of any teacher of children being gay, basically said they must all be pedophiles"

I REALLY hate to hear this. I've always liked Jeff. But if this is true, he goes on my "ignorant bigot list". Would it surprise him that the VAST majority of pedophiles happen to be straight men? So I guess that means that straight men should not be allowed to teach kids.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I think everyone should watch the video for themselves before re-telling it to someone else. Jeff never even said the word pedophile. Yes...he got heated...yes, he said some things that aren't PC. But lets not exaggerate it...and could we please move this discussion to his thread as this is no longer live feed talk. Thanks.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I missed that particular trait in Jeff in his prior season, but now that I am aware, he is persona non grata. I will tolerate many negative character flaws in moderation, but bigotry is not one of them. Not the tiniest little bit, and particularly not in someone in their thirties who lives in an urban environment. Really shocking.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    You can always use Flashback -- 7/12, 6:45pm, Cam 1.

I was never head-over-heels for Jeff or J/J, so it's not a question of "forgiving" him and moving on with me. When somebody makes themselves that clear on the subject (in 2 different seasons no less), that's pretty much all I need to know about them.
    You have to take the feeds to do that, right? I just read about them. That's why I was hoping it was on youtube or something.

Edited to add: The video is on TMZ if anyone wants to see it. I had to scroll down quite a ways, past a lot of drunk celebrities, but it is definitely there.

After viewing it I see no one actually uses the word pedophile...although I think that's what Kahlia thought he meant...but maybe Jeff just thinks kids shouldn't be "exposed" to this "lifestyle" "choice" because seeing an admired gay prof would "turn" them all gay. Which of course would be terrible in his mind. Even that, given his life experience, I have to say implies willful ignorance and bigotry, but I guess is a step or three less despicable than assuming all gay teachers are pedophiles.
    Whichever I'm sadly disappointed in Jeff. I couldn't see if Jordan was there and what her response to all this was.
    Last edited by PWS; 07-13-2011 at 04:45 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I think everyone should watch the video for themselves before re-telling it to someone else. Jeff never even said the word pedophile. Yes...he got heated...yes, he said some things that aren't PC. But lets not exaggerate it...and could we please move this discussion to his thread as this is no longer live feed talk. Thanks.
    I agree, better continued there. And if anyone else, like me, doesn't take the feeds, only reads what is written, and wants to see it, it is posted on TMZ. And you are correct, JJ, he doesn't use the word pedophile, and maybe he some other reason for objecting to gay people teaching little kids.... I'm not sure that would make it a lot better for me. Over to the Jeff thread for more discussion.

+ Reply to Thread