------------------------

• Winner of Big Brother 11
    • Still dating BB11 castmate Jeff Schroeder

------------------------

BB13 Cast Page - CBS.com

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Jordan's HOH blog is posted on the CBS website
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Looking at Jordan lately, she would make a great Sookie on True Blood if the actress needs to leave the show!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

I'm asking this here as you guys are the pros, is there anywhere we can see footage of Jordan going into the Jury House?

I asked this in the Jeff thread but again you guys may know here, did he ever take Jordan to Hawaii.

I'm really pulling for Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama View Post
    I'm asking this here as you guys are the pros, is there anywhere we can see footage of Jordan going into the Jury House?

I asked this in the Jeff thread but again you guys may know here, did he ever take Jordan to Hawaii.

I'm really pulling for Rachel.
    No there isn't any jury house footage they don't have cameras in there... The only jury house stuff we get is what we see on the show... I look for them to show Kalia's and Jordan's arrival at the jury house on this weeks live finale show.. Since they haven't shown either of those yet..

As far as we know Jeff didn't take Jordan to Hawaii because he cashed in the trip he won in Season 11..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-12-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Wonder why he would do that?
    I have been reading online alot of stuff about them breaking up when this is over etc?

I don't think so ld. In Jeff's interview with Julie he said they were going to discuss taking their relationship to the next level this summer, but then came BB, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama View Post
    Wonder why he would do that?
    I have been reading online alot of stuff about them breaking up when this is over etc?
    Maybe he needed the money? But don't worry...whenhe was doing his Around the world thing for CBS, at one point he was in Italy and Jordan joined him. There's video on youtube if you look. I wouldn't be surprised if Kalia does the same thing...cash it in.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Interview with Jordan on another site has her answering a question about "what comes next" and she mentions that they will talk about marriage soon. <3
    Katydyd likes this.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

I never understood that concept, the idea of talking about marriage "soon." If you're thinking about talking about marriage, you're thinking about marriage. If you're thinking about marriage you're either thinking its a good idea or a bad idea. What's the point of making a date in the future to talk about marriage? I get the idea of waiting to get married until some event(s) happens, like finishing school, or saving money, etc. But, to me, if you've been together a long time (and you're adults), and you're talking about talking about getting married, but you're putting off the talk about getting married, someone doesn't want to get married. Okay, that's confusing.

But, seriously, what will be different in their relationship "later" that will facilitate a discussion about getting married?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast